Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Smith and Evans in Waterford  (Read 27886 times)
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, June 21, 2017, 21:52:47 »

Seen smith today at gym just got a brand new Audi.....
Was in Aldi, next to the gym more like.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 22:18:48 »

Assume the is no suggestion Waterford were actively involved in the allegation?

http://www.the42.ie/fai-launch-investigation-into-bray-waterford-match-fixing-allegations-3596760-Sep2017/
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 22:44:43 »

Assume the is no suggestion Waterford were actively involved in the allegation?

http://www.the42.ie/fai-launch-investigation-into-bray-waterford-match-fixing-allegations-3596760-Sep2017/

Hmmm
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, April 6, 2018, 21:25:50 »

www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/waterford-cork-league-of-ireland-12311345

I think this guy may be a bit bitter. He's saying Waterford are trying to buy their way to the title...ermm he does know Lee Power is the owner?

On another note, if I were Vigs I would ave used my loaf and stayed at Waterford. They've gone joint top tonight and beat the aforementioned team in the article. They finish top. They get a place in the Champions League 2nd Qualifying Round. Thats worth about £750k alone. Get through and it's even more profitable. Bet Power would be creaming himself if we sneak into the Play-off go all the way and Waterford clinch the title. Easily would net his clubs a total of around £2m. Oh and Vigs could've been playing in the Champions League next season. Football - It's a funny old game!

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, April 6, 2018, 22:06:24 »

www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/waterford-cork-league-of-ireland-12311345

I think this guy may be a bit bitter. He's saying Waterford are trying to buy their way to the title...ermm he does know Lee Power is the owner?

On another note, if I were Vigs I would ave used my loaf and stayed at Waterford. They've gone joint top tonight and beat the aforementioned team in the article. They finish top. They get a place in the Champions League 2nd Qualifying Round. Thats worth about £750k alone. Get through and it's even more profitable. Bet Power would be creaming himself if we sneak into the Play-off go all the way and Waterford clinch the title. Easily would net his clubs a total of around £2m. Oh and Vigs could've been playing in the Champions League next season. Football - It's a funny old game!
What are you on about? Vigs is still there and played tonight!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, April 6, 2018, 22:27:03 »

assume he means 'would use my loaf' and try to stay there next year.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, April 6, 2018, 22:36:18 »

assume he means 'would use my loaf' and try to stay there next year.

Indeed Mr. Batch, indeed Smiley

I also think I would know he played. I was there...well that's what my VPN said anyway

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Christy

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, April 6, 2018, 23:20:07 »

And a crowd of nearly 3,700 tonight...anyone thinking what I'm thinking?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, April 7, 2018, 01:11:57 »

I think the prelim round participants get a lot more than £750,000. They get €2m for getting through to the group stage. Those knocked out at prelim stage get €3m.

If you get through to the group stage you are guaranteed €12.7m then you get extra money for a win or draw - a performance bonus. Those figures are just what EUFA pays. Add on TV and sponsorship and it’s a lot more.

Kerching for Power. Chuck in the Flint 20% and he’s a happy bunny.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #54 on: Saturday, April 7, 2018, 08:46:31 »

I see as well that Mass Luongo is wanted by Villa, Palace and Malaga in a fee rumoured to be £10m+ would we have a large sell on clause there too?

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, April 7, 2018, 11:08:43 »

I see as well that Mass Luongo is wanted by Villa, Palace and Malaga in a fee rumoured to be £10m+ would we have a large sell on clause there too?

Are you sure Mass isn't coming to the end of his contract  Hmmm   He seems to have been playing well recently, which is usually a sure sign
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #56 on: Saturday, April 7, 2018, 11:10:56 »

Are you sure Mass isn't coming to the end of his contract  Hmmm   He seems to have been playing well recently, which is usually a sure sign

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/queens-park-rangers/story/3061121/massimo-luongo-pens-new-contract-with-queens-park-rangers

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, April 7, 2018, 20:15:34 »

I think the prelim round participants get a lot more than £750,000. They get €2m for getting through to the group stage. Those knocked out at prelim stage get €3m.

If you get through to the group stage you are guaranteed €12.7m then you get extra money for a win or draw - a performance bonus. Those figures are just what EUFA pays. Add on TV and sponsorship and it’s a lot more.

Kerching for Power. Chuck in the Flint 20% and he’s a happy bunny.

Power - the evil genius...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Sunday, April 8, 2018, 00:45:34 »

Interesting... a sell on might be a possibility.  I sense a Waterford, STFC branch Euro road trip coming on. Wobbly Bob to Riga/Tallin/Vilnius
« Last Edit: Sunday, April 8, 2018, 00:53:25 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Sunday, April 8, 2018, 08:19:55 »

Interesting... a sell on might be a possibility.  I sense a Waterford, STFC branch Euro road trip coming on. Wobbly Bob to Riga/Tallin/Vilnius

Smiley
They are all great cities and whenever I've been the women always ask after you. Wink

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: