Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ross Embleton first class tosser  (Read 5976 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 22:28:38 »

Not completely to blame but part of the dogshit jigsaw all the same.

Clems Army!
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, March 5, 2017, 09:25:06 »

Anyone who dishes out a load of verbal abuse and then moans when he gets some back is a first class tosser.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, March 5, 2017, 09:39:53 »

Anyone who dishes out a load of verbal abuse and then moans when he gets some back is a first class tosser.

I concur.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, March 6, 2017, 11:53:44 »

Your mate is a cunt
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, March 6, 2017, 12:05:25 »

Is he on here? 
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, March 6, 2017, 17:42:31 »

What is the point of it anyway? Shouting abuse at a bloke who's doing his job (however badly), I mean. Is he supposed to turn round and say, well now you've called me a cunt I will turn Norris into Messi which I just couldn't be bothered to do before.

Grow up and moan about it in the pub afterwards with your mates like everyone else.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, March 6, 2017, 19:56:55 »

Snowflakes.  Supposed to be a term for us terrible lefties, but frankly it just brings to mind people like this and those lovable Milwall dickheads from last year who were so offended by Vigs celebrating a goal in front of them.  Honestly the evil bastard.

If you are going to scream abuse at someone expect them to give it back.  Especially if they are under pressure and have seen a 92 minute winner with the only shot on target the other team have had all day.  Emotions will be running high.

Never knowingly overstated.
Amir

« Reply #22 on: Monday, March 6, 2017, 21:00:01 »

Anyone can be a special snowflake, but they are more likely to be lefties.

I don't really consider those people to be real left-wingers anyway. That probably says more about me being stuck in the past though.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, March 6, 2017, 21:17:03 »

Anyone can be a special snowflake, but they are more likely to be lefties.

I don't really consider those people to be real left-wingers anyway. That probably says more about me being stuck in the past though.

I thought the term snowflake defines those who've come into adulthood in the last decade or so and are tempermentally unsuited to the difficulties of adult life having been brought up in the "me" generation.

Left wingers these days tend to be old farts like Corbyn
Flashheart

« Reply #24 on: Monday, March 6, 2017, 21:29:16 »

It's a very trollish term, it's really very silly.

It seems to have been hijacked by the right but it 'works' just as well, or badly, either way. It often gets used to refer to people that have the temerity to say that they don't agree with something. The irony is often lost that those using the term snowflake are often, themselves, using it to speak out against somebody that has said something they don't agree with and are therefore, by their own definition, snowflakes.

Piers Morgan being a prime example. Always calling people snowflakes yet if somebody calls him out on his constant stream of hypocritical bullshit, he'll go on a rant for a few days about it. SNOWFLAKE.

Actually, that's not true. Morgan's not a Snowflake, he's just a cunt.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: