Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ross Embleton first class tosser  (Read 5975 times)
cired45

Ignore
« on: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 18:39:44 »

I was at the game today, as always, a mate of mine was in the area ls,  after the game finished he went to the front of the arkells and asked Embleton if he felt guilty getting paid to trained such a shower, all Embleton could answer was all you Swindon cuts are the same always moaning when you loose" apart from the obvious of not answering in such a tone, why did he have to say "you swindon cunts" and why "when YOU loose definately  not feeling as though he is part of the team
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 18:47:27 »

well, he's going to be a bit mardy after being confronted straight after a game like that.
Johnny Reeves

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 19:04:15 »

I was at the game today, as always, a mate of mine was in the area ls,  after the game finished he went to the front of the arkells and asked Embleton if he felt guilty getting paid to trained such a shower, all Embleton could answer was all you Swindon cuts are the same always moaning when you loose" apart from the obvious of not answering in such a tone, why did he have to say "you swindon cunts" and why "when YOU loose definately  not feeling as though he is part of the team
Are you Harry Enfields Stavros?
cired45

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 19:07:19 »

No, but several pints of Thatchers mixed with predictive text can turn anyone into Stavros
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 19:13:11 »

Both Williams and Embleton are out of their depth. But Embleton's got a point about a lot of our fans....

It's All Good..............
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 19:20:00 »

So you were hammered when you confronted him as well?  Seriously, how did you expect him to react?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 19:20:34 »

Both Williams and Embleton are out of their depth. But Embleton's got a point about a lot of our fans....
Our fans are no different to any other set of fans and if I called my customers cunts I'd be looking for another job. it's a results oriented business. It's straight forward. Some can handle it others can't. Embleton obviously can't as this is not an isolated incident.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 19:30:44 »

That much is obvious.  But anyone who confronts a member of the coaching staff immediately after losing to a last minute goal and then can't handle the response they get would be best off keeping it to themselves...rather than broadcasting the sorry tale online.
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 19:32:56 by Ardiles » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 20:07:30 »

Which translates to your mate abusing Embleton and him then responding to your mate in a similar manner.

I say this, but actually think it's a load of bullshit as I've never heard anyone in football say anything remotely like that. Yeah the team are shit but come on. What a load of bollocks. Lame...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 20:24:02 »

Still, if he is a first class tosser, it's nice to know he's good at something at least Wink
kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 20:37:41 »

I was behind your said mate and what a tosser he is. Was it embletons fault that chesterfield scored a last minute winner. Some of our so called fans must have pretty sad lives if they react like that. Your mate should take a good look at himself and maybe so should you if he is your mate. Pillock.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 21:08:33 »

I was behind your said mate and what a tosser he is. Was it embletons fault that chesterfield scored a last minute winner. Some of our so called fans must have pretty sad lives if they react like that. Your mate should take a good look at himself and maybe so should you if he is your mate. Pillock.
If you heard what was said, can you confirm whether he did actually say "all you Swindon cunts are the same, always moaning when you lose"?
kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 22:12:54 »

If you heard what was said, can you confirm whether he did actually say "all you Swindon cunts are the same, always moaning when you lose"?

Didn't hear anything embleton said as the morons in front of me were just shouting abuse and expletives.
Flashheart

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 22:21:09 »

It's almost as though this 3rd hand story might have been somewhat embellished!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 22:23:51 »

Even if its true I don't get the "I gave him shit, he gave some back - what a wanker/outrage" thing. Never have.

Could understand it more if general frustration at the team was met with that response, but if you make it personal be prepared to take it back
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: