Not very interesting things I learned on Saturday:
1. The boardroom is no longer a board room as such. The big table is gone, replaced by a couple of normal tables used for hospitality by directors and guests on match days. The room has been made bigger.
2. The Debonnet cup is indeed in the trophy cabinet after being lost in a cupboard for several decades.
3. The legends hall of fame "name board" that Fitton started is no longer being updated (the hall of fame continues).
4. There is more hospitality capacity in general now (compared to 2010/2011).
5. The mascots have a nice dedicated mascot changing room (the old boot room). The grotty old gym room they used to use is now a boot room..
6. The hospitality food has improved.
7. Rohan Ince is tall.
8. The old youth Milk Cup that was held in Ireland is being resurrected in some form.
9. Luke Williams comes across as a decent sort and is good with the kids (obviously). Just ignore the football side
10. The squad seemed happy enough to pose for photos/sign things before the game - guess its a normal part of the job.
11. Mrs B says she enjoyed seeing the players. I asked which ones. "Don't know, wasn't looking at their faces". Reminded her she was at least old enough to be their mum..