Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Flamable Ben  (Read 1188 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, August 31, 2005, 21:35:45 »

Hows the night shifts going?

Are you super depressed yet?

/
W56196272
flammableBen

« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 14:09:19 »

Sorry about the late reply. I'm quite enjoying it. Although with the decreased alcohol intake in past few weeks I seem to have lost my imunity to the 3 main side effects of drinking stella, the 3 f's - fighting, falling over and forgetting.

As I've just been paid today I  think I might stare this set back straight in the face and go hit the savoy, well as soon as I've made a half decent attempt at reading some of the crap written on here in the last few days anyway.

Only problem is that I'll probably be drinking alone. Which doesn't bother me from a 'drinking by yourself means you've got a problem' point of view, but more from the 'drinking by yourself can get bloody boring' stand point.

Maybe I'll drink at home.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 14:11:49 »

drinking on your own makes you look mysterious. People think "I wonder what his story is"

Make sure you dont talk or sing to yourself. Then people just think your a total mentalist.

Rigobert Song La la la
McLovin

« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 14:12:52 »

Take a book, to add to the mistique.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 14:13:59 »

maybe smoke a cigar and wear a straw hat

Rigobert Song La la la
flammableBen

« Reply #5 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 14:14:08 »

If I go to the savoy then they have numerous old books on the walls. I could read on of them. Mega bonus!
McLovin

« Reply #6 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 14:15:27 »

There you go then, sorted.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 14:16:39 »

theres a bloke who is always reading books in the Steam Railway. He is there every time I go. He's quite young as well. Skinny looking lad.

Ive always wondered how he reads if hes drunk. its really hard

Rigobert Song La la la
flammableBen

« Reply #8 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 14:23:33 »

There is a trick to reading when drunk. Can't remember how I discovered this but rotate the book 90degrees clockwise so that you are reading the words sideways from top to bottom. If i do that then I don't seem to forget which line I'm on.

Right I'm off now. To get drunk and spend wages in town

I havn't had the opertunity to actually buy something for ages
flammableBen

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, September 3, 2005, 07:47:15 »

i got drunk. I remember being drunk in soda chatting to some ugly bird and thinking she'll love it, easy pull. and then i went to kiss her and either I was too drunk to find her face or she didn't love it. I can't really remember. I've got to work tonight and i hurt. can still taste the kebab in my mouth. can't remember eating it though
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, September 3, 2005, 07:55:08 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
i got drunk. I remember being drunk in soda chatting to some ugly bird and thinking she'll love it, easy pull. and then i went to kiss her and either I was too drunk to find her face or she didn't love it. I can't really remember. I've got to work tonight and i hurt. can still taste the kebab in my mouth. can't remember eating it though

you sure it isn't that bird you can taste :chunder:

flammableBen

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, September 3, 2005, 09:23:13 »

Quote from: "magicroundabout"
Quote from: "flammableBen"

you sure it isn't that bird you can taste :chunder:

thanks for that.

Now I'm up I'm feeling a bit better. Thing is though I'd really fancy a few beers. Would be alright but I know there is no way I'd stick to a few and I'd end up being drunk for work.

I'm gonna go to town and buy the first series of peep show on dvd because I've just decided I want it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: