Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets 2017/2018  (Read 56166 times)
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Sunday, June 4, 2017, 14:21:26 »

What a strange business STFC is. I've been a season ticket holder for 10 straight seasons but chose not to renew. Any self respecting business would surely engage with one of its customers if it decided to stop doing business with you. No follow up letters, no phone calls, nothing. Almost as if the club/Power couldn't give a shit. The Trust on the other hand consistently email me to entice me back.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Sunday, June 4, 2017, 14:48:40 »

What a strange business STFC is. I've been a season ticket holder for 10 straight seasons but chose not to renew. Any self respecting business would surely engage with one of its customers if it decided to stop doing business with you. No follow up letters, no phone calls, nothing. Almost as if the club/Power couldn't give a shit.
tbf, that's nothing new, the club's always been bad at that. Totally agree they should be chasing up people who don't renew though.
kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Thursday, June 22, 2017, 23:18:20 »

Bought 2xST's in the DRS yesterday. Although averaging about 20 homes game a season haven't bothered with ST's for donkeys years, through a combination of cant be arsed and also the concern of being sat next to the same moaning idiot - of which we have our fair share - for a whole season. Out of interest anyone on here in row I??
doomster

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Sunday, August 6, 2017, 22:44:54 »

Dipped put last season as i was sick and tired of the same bullshit 'tippy tappy its the swindon way dont ya know'.  I missed my team and whilst i am not a fan of power actually believe flitcroft could be a good call.  So i relent against my instinct about backing power and decide to get a season ticket only to find the websites not selling them WTF.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swindontown/details/event.aspx?itemref=1921

Mickey mouse must be running the club.......you just cant make this shit up turning money away for no reason.... Suicide
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Sunday, August 6, 2017, 23:32:16 »

Dipped put last season as i was sick and tired of the same bullshit 'tippy tappy its the swindon way dont ya know'.  I missed my team and whilst i am not a fan of power actually believe flitcroft could be a good call.  So i relent against my instinct about backing power and decide to get a season ticket only to find the websites not selling them WTF.

Mickey mouse must be running the club.......you just cant make this shit up turning money away for no reason.... Suicide

Working for me, just click season tickets at the top, select this season then chose the seat you want.

Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #110 on: Monday, August 7, 2017, 07:47:25 »

My mate has 2 for sale
Panda Paws

« Reply #111 on: Monday, August 7, 2017, 08:08:17 »

In the time it took you to whinge, you could have called the club and got some help...
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Monday, August 7, 2017, 10:35:37 »

Went on the website and just managed to select one.

Think the problems in the chair here Smiley

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Monday, August 7, 2017, 10:46:03 »

Tbf, when I use that link I get the 'service is no longer available' notice
doomster

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Monday, August 7, 2017, 20:06:59 »

The issue is only if you use a really rare device called an apple iPad.  Thats proper retarded i hope they arent paying the numpty who selected this for a booking site
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Monday, August 7, 2017, 20:10:18 »

Call the ticket office.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 10:36:09 »

On sale for next season with a ten day early bird window

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2018/february/weareswindon---201819-season-tickets-now-on-sale/

Interesting choice...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: