Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets 2017/2018  (Read 56364 times)
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Wednesday, May 31, 2017, 20:49:32 »

Probably got Williams to sign the letters as part of his severance pay

I come from a land down-under
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, June 1, 2017, 09:43:43 »

Mine was 95
This is the give-away. These numbers aren't serial numbers or total sold or anything. They're "Good fan points". And they've marked Tans' card as a bit of a tosser Smiley
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, June 1, 2017, 10:06:59 »

2090 here. I did notice the letter from Lee was hand signed though. I think had there been 8,000 he might have got quite a sore wrist  Girl Giggle

He probably wanted us to get relegated so the season ticket sales would drop and he wouldn't have to sign so many. Cos then he'd have to spend money. On a new pen or something. BOOOO
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, June 1, 2017, 14:09:59 »

This is the give-away. These numbers aren't serial numbers or total sold or anything. They're "Good fan points". And they've marked Tans' card as a bit of a tosser Smiley

And they would be right!
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Thursday, June 1, 2017, 19:46:57 »

I haven't even received one, so will ring tomorrow.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Thursday, June 1, 2017, 20:54:42 »

Dear Jo,

It is with regret that we have decided not to provide you with a season ticket for the forthcoming season as we feel it is time we part company.  Over the years we have grown apart, what with you wanting to see success and the club now being happy to languish in the lower echelons.  We hope you have fun finding a new Saturday past time, unless you fancy putting out some cones mid week, in which case we have an opening you may be interested in.

All the best

STFC
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Thursday, June 1, 2017, 22:08:38 »

Dear Jo,

It is with regret that we have decided not to provide you with a season ticket for the forthcoming season as we feel it is time we part company.  Over the years we have grown apart, what with you wanting to see success and the club now being happy to languish in the lower echelons.  We hope you have fun finding a new Saturday past time, unless you fancy putting out some cones mid week, in which case we have an opening you may be interested in.

All the best

STFC

Cheesy Brilliant.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Thursday, June 1, 2017, 22:31:04 »

I can confirm this is definitely the case - just checked mine and it's 240, or "marginally better than that pig fucker Tans" as it's known in the trade Smiley
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Friday, June 2, 2017, 16:04:54 »

Rob was actually near enough spot on.  Turns out Zebra Finance never received my paperwork, the club still had my old address (despite it being changed twice) and therefore my season ticket has not been renewed.

Fair play to the girl in the shop who's gone out of her way to get it sorted over the last hour and ended up having to do the application on my behalf, because I wasn't able to select the correct price.  She had to release mine and my son's seats onto general sale momentarily begore reselecting the,  but remarked ' I don't think there's any risk of the seats going, season tickets aren't exactly flying out the door'.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Friday, June 2, 2017, 16:43:24 »

Not sure we've ever been a club where season tickets fly out the door tbh
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Friday, June 2, 2017, 16:45:32 »

you'd think that they wouldn't make the comment if sales were normal though.

but we knew that anyway, nobody reduces prices for a laugh.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Friday, June 2, 2017, 16:46:13 »

Not sure we've ever been a club where season tickets fly out the door tbh

They will with this new appointment, I bet our happy band are beside themselves with excitement!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Friday, June 2, 2017, 16:56:15 »

Rob was actually near enough spot on.  Turns out Zebra Finance never received my paperwork, the club still had my old address (despite it being changed twice) and therefore my season ticket has not been renewed.

Fair play to the girl in the shop who's gone out of her way to get it sorted over the last hour and ended up having to do the application on my behalf, because I wasn't able to select the correct price.  She had to release mine and my son's seats onto general sale momentarily begore reselecting the,  but remarked ' I don't think there's any risk of the seats going, season tickets aren't exactly flying out the door'.

And Teddy is clearly your other half, so this all begins to take shape, ITK.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Friday, June 2, 2017, 17:41:04 »

Damn, this is how townend80 felt.
Family at War

Midfield Maestro

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Sunday, June 4, 2017, 11:41:46 »

I can confirm this is definitely the case - just checked mine and it's 240, or "marginally better than that pig fucker Tans" as it's known in the trade Smiley.

'I CAN CONFIRM TANS IS NOW INTO GOATS'
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: