Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets 2017/2018  (Read 56165 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 15:07:26 »

No, there's phase 1 prices for new season tickets quoted in the leaflet thingy they sent out today

Maybe I should put my glasses on....

It's All Good..............
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 16:41:31 »

Good to hear of at least a freeze.

Not for me....I missed this season thankfully and next will be the same.

Whatever division we are in im hoping that Williams goes back to coaching.

Clems Army!
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, March 2, 2017, 16:26:30 »

Good to hear of at least a freeze.

Not for me....I missed this season thankfully and next will be the same.

Whatever division we are in im hoping that Williams goes back to coaching.
Agree with this. The only exception being I've renewed - I still get a buzz from going, even if the season as a whole is an anticlimax.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, March 2, 2017, 16:42:32 »

anybody previously had separate adult/u18 tickets but now fall into family plan?

presume I need to go to shop to convert, online still showing as £500?
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, March 2, 2017, 17:39:41 »

Agree with this. The only exception being I've renewed - I still get a buzz from going, even if the season as a whole is an anticlimax.

Was wondering the other day if having something to play for, be it play offs or avoiding relegation, is preferable to just bumbling along in mid table for a whole season?

A safe mid table season has probably been a rarity over the last 30 years or so and certainly for this decade so far.

But yeah, I will be renewing.
Hopefully a buzz due to excitement next season and not more nerves and increased blood pressure.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, March 2, 2017, 20:15:57 »

anybody previously had separate adult/u18 tickets but now fall into family plan?

presume I need to go to shop to convert, online still showing as £500?
I did that last year - went from separates to family, I went into the shop and they sorted it all out straight away
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, March 2, 2017, 20:32:32 »

thanks
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, March 3, 2017, 12:47:22 »

Just renewed. It let me renew mine, plus 2 under 11's, but only allowed my to renew Junior Red membership for 1 of them? Either I've saved 30 quid or they'll be a kid left outside the ground for the first match next season......

It's All Good..............
bleko89

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, March 31, 2017, 08:36:57 »

How does this finance option work then if you're doing it online? I assume there is some sort of paperwork to fill out
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, March 31, 2017, 08:39:46 »

Its easy, just click finance option and fill out your details
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #40 on: Friday, March 31, 2017, 09:19:16 »

Yep fill in details select finance option, the credit check is done online and they confirm there and then, finally to confirm you get a pin number by text to enter in just to make sure you are happy to sign off.

Al done in 10 mins from start to finish. A few days later you get a letter in the post telling you the date of the first direct debit payment.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, March 31, 2017, 09:25:11 »

I filled mine in - no problem.  Tried to get a second one for somebody else and it would only allow it to do it in my name!!  Popped into the shop and a very pleasant young lady called Vikki sorted it out in five minutes!  Now I am left wondering why did I bother to renew after all the frustrations of this season - would have sold a lot more if Power had announced a change of manager/head coach!!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, March 31, 2017, 09:38:11 »

also if like me you previously had separate adult and (eg) u18 tickets the online renewal still charges you the individual prices rather than family price.

the shop can change it and pretty soon after you can go through the credit application online in your own time...
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, March 31, 2017, 21:41:50 »

I've been really undecided about renewing, but bowed to pressure from my son.  I've llogged in to my account and clicked on find/renew season tickets expecting to see our seats listed.  Instead I just get a plan of the ground and seem to have to select seats as if we're new season ticket holders?

Obviously I've left it to the last minute and now can't ring or go into the shop, so can anyone on here help? Also, it's struck me that up until yesterday when I had a text saying phase 1 ended today, I've had no communication about renewal at all, nothing through the post or by email!
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, March 31, 2017, 22:03:35 »

Have you tried going to your basket? I kept getting a message saying I hadn't chosen seats but when I went to my basket my renewal was in there.

I think it took me about 20 tries to get to that stage mind you, so don't give up  Suicide

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: