Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets 2017/2018  (Read 56159 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« on: Sunday, February 19, 2017, 17:46:11 »

About time they release some details isn't it? They were on sale by March 1st last year.

Rope people in before we go down and all that  Cheesy
This again. Shows how far we've come in a year - just over one year on and we're in about the same place we were last year (except possibly in slightly lower position in the table). Anyone got any idea when prices etc are being released?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 19, 2017, 18:05:07 »

Nope, only that last year was 20th Feb
http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/14291088.Swindon_Town_season_tickets_frozen_for_a_third_season/?ref=mr&lp=15

And that it was even earlier the year before (9th Feb), the first window "closed" on 28th Feb..

www.swindontownfc.co.uk/documents/st-15-16-brochurefinal247-2259535.pdf

So any minute now really. The cynic in me says they are waiting for a good spell to try and maximize sales. But that's got to be BS, they surely have to have the finance companies set up and the like.

Maybe they are re-jigging to try to accommodate the prospect of division 4 football.

I'm happy for it to be later rather than sooner.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 19, 2017, 18:24:54 »

I might get a ST for next season.

That's all.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 19, 2017, 19:54:32 »

Not sure if true or not but someone on twitter said a week or so they had heard that finance option was no more.

Cant see it myself, as that would be business suicide
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 19, 2017, 20:47:30 »

bloody hope not.

it's bloody useful that, especially when you only get two or three week early bird window, it's a fair chunk just to play it.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, February 20, 2017, 06:06:21 »

bloody hope not.

it's bloody useful that, especially when you only get two or three week early bird window, it's a fair chunk just to play it.
True, but the other option is that we could have saved up beforehand knowing we could pay it off in full in March.

Yes, some people may not be able to afford the saving up front, but not everyone. Unless this is just an excuse.

Sent from my SM-G935F
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 20, 2017, 07:03:40 »

True, but the other option is that we could have saved up beforehand knowing we could pay it off in full in March.

Yes, some people may not be able to afford the saving up front, but not everyone. Unless this is just an excuse.

Sent from my SM-G935F

If people have used the instalment plan over the last few seasons, then they wouldn't be likely to save the same amount in addition to the monthly payments, that would be 75 quid a month, which for many people is a big outlay.

It's All Good..............
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, February 20, 2017, 07:26:12 »

exactly so herthab, last payment for last year was December.

let's see if the rumour is true..
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, February 20, 2017, 08:14:24 »

To do that though, people would have had to have known it was going to be cancelled? Otherwise, Batch's point stands
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, February 20, 2017, 19:44:47 »

official Twitter says they are working on it (st)..

@batch_2001 We're still working on things behind the scenes. We'll let you know as soon as there's some news 👍
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, February 20, 2017, 21:12:46 »

Club headline on FB:

Williams back to being a coach 2017/18!

See Season ticket details below

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 14:47:00 »

anyone know what the junior red membership u18 is... can't recall that being there before.... may have missed it

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swindontown/memberships.aspx?findmembership=0

probably just a ticketing mistake, here's hoping they've reduced the u18 prices next season Smiley Smiley

(edit, yes I know we are already in 16/17 before anyone says anything,  junior red has always been u10/u11 depending on season...)
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 19:30:24 »

I started reading this thread from the start, thinking it was new news about season tickets. The grumbles and other comments seemed to ring true for this season so far. Then I came to a comment I had posted and got all confused. Then I noticed the dates!!!

Definitely a 'doh' moment, but the atmosphere of negativity about the club and the "will I / won't I" renew stuff is pretty similar.

FWIW I'll be renewing for our next Div 4 adventure. And I suspect I'll get mildly excited during the close season anticipating transfers and the new kit. After all, footy isn't that serious a business*.

*Unless going bust becomes a real possibility.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, February 23, 2017, 21:06:11 »

NEWS 🗞️ | We'll be launching our 1⃣7⃣/1⃣8⃣ Season Ticket prices next Tuesday - Keep an  👀 eye out for further details then.

#STFC 🔴⚪️
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 10:01:57 »

Prices frozen. Thought there might have been a slight reduction

Sent from my iPhone

Jump to: