Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets 2017/2018  (Read 56422 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, March 31, 2017, 22:42:55 »

What a bloody fiasco.  Turns out mine and my son's season tickets are under my dad's account hence why I couldn't see them.  No idea how that's happened as last season I renewed them through my account.  Probably explains why I've had no letter or email from the club about renewing.

We've just renewed after nearly 2 hours of assing about, but the price was £500 instead of £460, so I'll be ringing the club on Monday to try and get that sorted.  Surely the new pricing structure should have been there. What a shit system.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, March 31, 2017, 23:08:30 »

Sre they'll sort it Jo

Ive renewed and clinging to the hope we'll get a small refund like the other year when we go down
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 05:36:35 »

Haven't renewed for the first time in probably 10 years.
Not because of Williams, Power or because we're shit, just because my priorities have changed.
I'll go to the odd game.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 05:45:20 »

Pressing the purchase button was orgasmic.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #49 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 07:41:04 »

Haven't renewed for the first time in probably 10 years.
Not because of Williams, Power or because we're shit, just because my priorities have changed.
I'll go to the odd game.
Having a kid does that. I had to give up when my kids were born. Suddenly 2 wages 2 mouths becomes 1 wage and 3 mouths.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 12:26:11 »

First time you in 10 years I haven't renewed either. Even when we were shit before when Paul Hart led us to L2 I still wanted to be part of the rollercoaster. That feeling currently does not exist for me. Feel quite disconnected as a supporter. Would rather put my money into the trust instead. I'll just be one of those annoying fans that will just turn up now and again next season.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 12:36:09 »

Ha, so my finance application has been declined becausefor some reason my season ticket was under my dad's account instead of mine. As it's a different name and address to what I've applied for the finance in, Zebra have declined it.

What a bloody shambles.  Can't do anything until Monday when I ring the club.  I'm just waiting for them to say I'll now have to pay the phase 2 price!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 12:58:47 »

blimey, bit of a palava then. hope they sort
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #53 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 13:13:51 »

Ha, so my finance application has been declined becausefor some reason my season ticket was under my dad's account instead of mine. As it's a different name and address to what I've applied for the finance in, Zebra have declined it.

What a bloody shambles.  Can't do anything until Monday when I ring the club.  I'm just waiting for them to say I'll now have to pay the phase 2 price!

Just use the £10 nationwide tickets for another season when sponsorship runs out. That's what I'm doing and putting the difference and a bit more into the trust. I'm working on the basis we won't sell out. Think I'm safe.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, April 2, 2017, 08:11:16 »

I'm sure they will sort it out on Monday at Phase 1 prices Jo. Try to speak to Jason or at least get someone in the club shop. Make sure it's not some muppet from Ticketmaster.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #55 on: Sunday, April 2, 2017, 10:39:34 »

I've renewed. Worked out it is my 12th consecutive season ticket now.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, April 3, 2017, 17:55:27 »

All sorted, although my dad ended up going to the ticket office, because the phone line goes to ticket master who couldn't help!

Seems like the systems aren't linked, as the ticket office still had my old address, but eticketing shows my new one. Still no idea how our seats had been linked to my dad's account. Apparently it was a bit of a palava getting it sorted and at the cheaper price, but thanks to Jason at the ticket office for sorting it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, April 3, 2017, 18:10:56 »

yeay, all's well that ends well I guess.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 22:19:05 »

I bought 1 adult and 2 kids, then they had the audacity to phone me and say the pricing was wrong on their website.

Told them to get fucked and I'm not paying the difference

Sent from my iPhone

« Reply #59 on: Sunday, May 7, 2017, 00:48:27 »

Well done you.  How much did you do the club for then
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: