Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Oldham Athletic Official Matchday Thread  (Read 27731 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 09:42:44 »

I'm donating a load of Town programmes to Swindon library today (haven't given up on Town, my dad gave them to me and I didn't want them or have the room) so I'm dragging my wife and kid to the game today. Showing a Bristol City fan what a slightly worse form of misery looks like...
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 09:43:27 »

Hope we win, think we'll lose

Panda Paws

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 09:49:02 »

Something foreboding about today - hence why I've decided to go I guess. Win, and you never quite know - maybe we start turning the corner?

Lose, which I fear is more likely, and we're as good as done - not because of the points, but because of the sheer lack of belief and quality.

In short today is massive, and we're terrible under pressure. If they can't get themselves up for a scrap today, they can give up and fuck off.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 09:54:16 »

If they can't get themselves up for a scrap today, they can give up and fuck off.
Sadly I think they did both several weeks ago, hope they prove me wrong
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 09:54:32 »

Quote from: Posh Red
Hope we win, think we'll lose
the Town fan motto
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 09:57:28 »

Quote from: Costanza
I'm donating a load of Town programmes to Swindon library today (haven't given up on Town, my dad gave them to me and I didn't want them or have the room) so I'm dragging my wife and kid to the game today. Showing a Bristol City fan what a slightly worse form of misery looks like...

I guess it's quite lucky on the timing, both bring in a mess. how old is the little one now?

to add insult to injury was listening to talksport in the car earlier, nobody should have to listen to Timmy Mallet bigging up Oxford. They even spoke to his kid.

someone had kids with Timmy Mallet, see there's always worse off..
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 10:00:10 »

Can't go today, fucked my knee up. Nothings changed so same shit. They are on a run, we aren't. Pressure game. We fold again but the Swindon way is all OK in the eyes of our beloved leader.
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 10:05:17 by chalkies_shorts » Logged
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 10:04:41 »

2-0. Don't know why.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 10:07:14 »

someone had kids with Timmy Mallet, see there's always worse off..
Even worse...someone had sex with Timmy Mallet and it wasn't another inmate in his cell....sad times.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 10:18:47 »

Just looked at the table, I have been avoiding it, if they beat us today then they will be 8 points ahead of us and at least 7 goals better off on goal difference. If Chesterfield can beat Gills who have not won in 8 games and we lose then we will be 2nd bottom.

If we win then Oldham will be only 2 points ahead of us but we will still be in the bottom 4 come 5pm.

It is a massive game today, I just hope the players grow some bollocks and put in a performance that gives us hope.

Also they have been strong at the CG lately as we have only beaten them 3 times in the last 13 games at home.
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 10:31:05 by Peter Venkman » Logged

inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 10:24:36 »

3 0 Town. It's time for the littluns to come good. Powers inside knowledge and luke warms persona will see us put in a late run for the play offs and all you moaning doubters' will eat your words.
The alternative is, playing the Swindon way, will see a gutless performance in a poor game and a 3 0 defeat.
A big "What are you doing?" To all you that pay good money to support Power psychotic scheme.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 10:40:10 »

Just saw that its 4 years ago since the mad Italian quit, how time flies by, that means its about 4 years since Nev left us.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 10:51:23 »

Just saw that its 4 years ago since the mad Italian quit, how time flies by, that means its about 4 years since Nev left us.

That's gone so quickly. RIP Nev.
What is Paolo up to these days? Not seen much since he was suspended by Sky Italia.
woolster

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 10:53:10 »

That's gone so quickly. RIP Nev.
What is Paolo up to these days? Not seen much since he was suspended by Sky Italia.
haha, why was he suspended by Sky Italia
kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 10:54:17 »

Lose today and as good as down. Win today and a glimmer of hope. So we will probably draw 2-2. Hope ajose/Obika between them can bring a spark to proceedings.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: