Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sponsors Evening - Next Tuesday.  (Read 31729 times)
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, February 20, 2017, 21:47:33 »

Ive been twice and survived it so im sure you'll be alright

Where's Ralphy these days?

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 15:12:23 »

Any feedback from the evening from anyone that went?  Come on Posh, spill the beans..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 15:15:42 »

I can exclusively reveal Goddard's shirt has been left in a safe location for me.

thanks again Posh
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 15:20:36 »

I can exclusively reveal Goddard's shirt has been left in a safe location for me.

thanks again Posh
Is it in the opposition goal on matchdays?

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 15:55:22 »

thanks again Posh

You're welcome, glad you got it ok
Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 16:08:23 »

Any feedback from the evening from anyone that went?  Come on Posh, spill the beans..

Enjoyed the evening, fortunately we had some random blokes who pitched on our table otherwise it would have been JG and the two of us.

Williams did a Q&A but didn't get asked too many awkward questions.

Someone asked him about how we are supposed to get behind a team full of loan players, whether the negativity affects the players & why wasn't Tom Smith playing more.

No sign of Power or Sherwood (does he exist).

The guys on our table said that last year they had talked to Yasser who said he used to travel to games on his own & meet the rest of the players at the hotel. Goddard said that he hadn't seen that this season.

The players were quite reserved as you can imagine.
Luke Norris is a nice bloke, had a chat with him at the bar waiting to be served, although he doesn't look old enough to drink, just as well that he was drinking water.

Got the impression that Nathan might be off at the end of the season, nothing was said just reading between the lines so could be total bollocks.

Keith Scott was there, he's doing the London/Paris sponsored bike ride for charity.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 17:12:36 »

Williams did a Q&A but didn't get asked too many awkward questions.

Someone asked him about how we are supposed to get behind a team full of loan players, whether the negativity affects the players & why wasn't Tom Smith playing more.

And how did he answer?
Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 17:23:58 »

And how did he answer?

He waffled a bit & said loan players care just as much as players with Swindon Town on the top of his contract. Whilst that might be true I'm not sure that answered the question.

The negativity, he basically said yes, and gave the example of Sheffield united at home where the crowd get on their backs when they are poor and you can see the team wilt under the pressure. He did also say they can't blame the fans for some of the negative atmosphere the players and staff just have to deal with it.

Tom Smith, he jokingly said if Tom has a question for him he should just come and see him. He went on to say what a good prospect he is but that he now has more competition for a place in the team. A long response without really answering
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

« Reply #38 on: Thursday, February 23, 2017, 14:49:37 »

Email from the Club

Hope you are all well , and enjoyed your time here at our Shirt Sponsors event on Tuesday. We would just like to thankyou for your  continued support.

Hope to see you here for the Gillingham game on Tuesday.  If hospitality is something that you are thinking about for this game  I would like to offer you a price of £35pp for the Robins Suite for the Gillingham game, maybe if you are a Season ticket holder, and you would like to upgrade , we could offer this at £25pp.

If this is something that might be of interest you , please email or call myself and we can discuss or maybe get you booked in.

Many Thanks , and once again thankyou for all of your support J

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, February 23, 2017, 16:55:46 »

Email from the Club

Hope you are all well , and enjoyed your time here at our Shirt Sponsors event on Tuesday. We would just like to thankyou for your  continued support.

Hope to see you here for the Gillingham game on Tuesday.  If hospitality is something that you are thinking about for this game  I would like to offer you a price of £35pp for the Robins Suite for the Gillingham game, maybe if you are a Season ticket holder, and you would like to upgrade , we could offer this at £25pp.

If this is something that might be of interest you , please email or call myself and we can discuss or maybe get you booked in.

Many Thanks , and once again thankyou for all of your support J

Desperate ?
Flashheart

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, February 23, 2017, 17:24:38 »

Yes, because marketing is desperate.

There's plenty of things to moan and have a dig about. That is not one of them.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, February 23, 2017, 19:14:13 »

Their hospitality is actually a fun day out, well worth it

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, February 23, 2017, 19:53:14 »

Season tickets released next tuesday
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, February 23, 2017, 19:55:34 »

Season tickets released next tuesday
Should be fun. Also, lets see if the Pikeys can tear us a new one for the third season on the trot having annihilated us the last two seasons.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, February 23, 2017, 20:25:25 »

Yes, because marketing is desperate.

There's plenty of things to moan and have a dig about. That is not one of them.

Putting spaces in between your commas like that is weird, though.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: