Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ian Culverhouse  (Read 4451 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 21:14:10 »

Appointed manager of Kings Lynn.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 21:15:10 »

POWER OUT!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 21:22:08 »

Wasnt he sacked from Villa for bullying or something?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 21:38:20 »

No idea, left his job as assistant at Dagenham and Redbridge to go to a team playing in the same league as Chippenham!
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 21:47:28 »

No idea, left his job as assistant at Dagenham and Redbridge to go to a team playing in the same league as Chippenham!

"Only two divisions will separate Swindon and Chippenham next season. Town could even be in the same division by 2018-19."

- Reg Smeeton, later this evening.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, February 23, 2017, 00:01:49 »

"Only two divisions will separate Swindon and Chippenham next season. Town could even be in the same division by 2018-19."

- Reg Smeeton, later this evening.

We don't seem to play Wilts Shield games any longer. I remember one a few years ago v Chippenham, where it was a bit strange....may have been the presence of mentalists from the TEf.

However, if we still had that comp, do you really think we could put out a side that could beat Chippenham? No, I don't either.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, February 23, 2017, 01:01:09 »

Be interesting to see how he does.

Was Paul Lamberts #2 for ages and as a tandem they were both pretty successful with Wycombe, Colchester and Norwich.

Difficult task at Villa but Lambert hasn't reached the same level of success without Culverhouse.

Wouldn't have been adverse to Culverhouse rocking up here.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, February 23, 2017, 08:25:27 »

Goes into a bit more detail here but he doesn't sound like a nice bloke ot have as a manager or coach TBH.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2605951/Culverhouse-Karsa-bullying-claims-investigated-Villa-suspensions.html

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
mastapeaka

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, February 23, 2017, 14:33:12 »

Culverhouse would scare the shit out of our lot. If Fabian Delph and Agbon were upset just think what our lot would be like. They get all of a fluster when they go 1-0 up
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, February 24, 2017, 10:57:05 »

Goes into a bit more detail here but he doesn't sound like a nice bloke ot have as a manager or coach TBH.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2605951/Culverhouse-Karsa-bullying-claims-investigated-Villa-suspensions.html
"A bit more detail". The article just says that there were allegations of bullying and aggressive training methods and that he had fallen out with some staff and the manager, without giving any details at all. Fabien Delph is upset though, bless him, and Agbonlahor was disappointed at being dropped.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #10 on: Friday, February 24, 2017, 15:05:12 »

"A bit more detail". The article just says that there were allegations of bullying and aggressive training methods and that he had fallen out with some staff and the manager, without giving any details at all. Fabien Delph is upset though, bless him, and Agbonlahor was disappointed at being dropped.
Yes "a bit more detail" about the allegations, as Tans just said "wasn't he sacked for bullying or something?" so I posted a bit more of the allegations. Nobody is deying that players are far too soft these days.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: