Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: L2 next season......who do you want?  (Read 80881 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 21:19:10 »

Orient look like going down by the time we reach division 4

Never knowingly overstated.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 21:25:42 »

the season after then Wink
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 21:25:54 »

Orient look like going down by the time we reach division 4

Maybe the season after next  Hmmm
Flashheart

« Reply #48 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 21:49:52 »

I can't be the only one to think that Reg is actually enjoying this?
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 22:02:39 »

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 23:39:37 »

You aren't

He just making the most of a rare season where his annual relegation prediction is correct
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 00:27:24 »

You aren't

He just making the most of a rare season where his annual relegation prediction is correct

Yep. Some people are perpetually addicted to misery.. It's a disturbing outlook on life, but there's one at every football club (I can name about 3 who support the Spurs with a similar attitude). Given the state of those people though we're lucky to have Reg.
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 00:36:56 by Ells » Logged

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 02:55:31 »

Yep. Some people are perpetually addicted to misery.. It's a disturbing outlook on life, but there's one at every football club (I can name about 3 who support the Spurs with a similar attitude). Given the state of those people though we're lucky to have Reg.

All I ever do is call it as I see it....I know a bit about Spurs fans having lived in North London and so used to watch them...their misery is based on wanting to win the league, something not managed since 1961, a lovely side whose names trip off the tongue. However, I think Spurs have won at Anfield about 3 times in 70 years...so if I was a Spurs fan, yesterday's trip would have filled me with foreboding, the foreboding duly delivered.

Life's too short to be miserable...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 21:52:15 »

Good to see Oldham looking like they'll do their annual escape....they did flirt with playing a bit of football early season, but made the necessary adjustments in plenty of time.

It also means that us and Cov, assuming they're still going, will meet in Div 4 next season.... the only club we'll have met in all 4 Divs.

Newport showing some signs of life....good. Orient showing some signs of life....bad. Cheltnum starting to slide again.
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 21:59:53 »

You aren't

Exactly. A stopped clock and all that.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, March 9, 2017, 14:50:02 »

Sad to see Carlisle have slumped of late and are now out of the auto picture.....few weeks ago was looking good for missing them on a Tuesday night. Pompey are now in their slot, would be disapponting to pass them in the opposite direction.

Lincoln looking good for auto, but Dover have now moved into the Conference PO picture....if we can't have FGR, then a trip to Dover might be interesting...nip over to France and get some duty free.  Smiley

Sadly Newport are looking fucked, and Orient will do well to recover. Outlook much rosier for Cheltnum, another crack at a first win at Whaddon Road on the cards....can Luke succeed in firing up the lads  Hmmm
Johnny Reeves

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, March 11, 2017, 17:11:25 »

Don't want to see our kids lose against any L2 teams next season but it's gonna happen.No hope with the current regime We'll be struggling to hold on to league status....but at least we're not in debt.Blah blah fucking blah
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 09:38:52 »

Sad to see Carlisle have slumped of late and are now out of the auto picture.....few weeks ago was looking good for missing them on a Tuesday night. Pompey are now in their slot, would be disapponting to pass them in the opposite direction.

Lincoln looking good for auto, but Dover have now moved into the Conference PO picture....if we can't have FGR, then a trip to Dover might be interesting...nip over to France and get some duty free.  Smiley

Sadly Newport are looking fucked, and Orient will do well to recover. Outlook much rosier for Cheltnum, another crack at a first win at Whaddon Road on the cards....can Luke succeed in firing up the lads  Hmmm

Carlisle on a midweek is one of the badge of honour trips. (Last one in 2007).
Can't see Power mingling with the peasants and dishing out free beanies.
Although the free match ticket for a home game was appreciated, but the high five from Rockin Robin wasn't.

One such trip in a season is ok, but add in one or more of Accrington, Morecambe, Hartlepool or Grimsby and it becomes difficult.

Would like to see Dagenham come up with Lincoln as a sort of replacement for Orient and an opportunity for a District Line pub crawl.
Don't particularly want to see Coopers smug face back at the CG.

Happy to lose Doncaster and that prison like shopping centre next to the station.
Not fussed about the rest.

Would prefer Bury to join us and then pass Oldham on the way up for the following season. Shocked

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 11:44:17 »

Carlisle on a midweek is one of the badge of honour trips. (Last one in 2007).
Can't see Power mingling with the peasants and dishing out free beanies.
Although the free match ticket for a home game was appreciated, but the high five from Rockin Robin wasn't.

One such trip in a season is ok, but add in one or more of Accrington, Morecambe, Hartlepool or Grimsby and it becomes difficult.

Would like to see Dagenham come up with Lincoln as a sort of replacement for Orient and an opportunity for a District Line pub crawl.
Don't particularly want to see Coopers smug face back at the CG.

Happy to lose Doncaster and that prison like shopping centre next to the station.
Not fussed about the rest.

Would prefer Bury to join us and then pass Oldham on the way up for the following season. Shocked

If you want D and R WB, then that's good enough for me, but personally I look at our 100% losing record at whatever they call their shitheap these days and get a cold sweat.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2017, 08:16:43 »

Dover got a stuffing, Ricky Shakes scored a hat-trick. They must be shite, so on that evdence unlikely to make through the PO's.  Newport have won the last 2, still a lot to do, but an outside chance of staying up.

Looking increasingly like it will come down to whether Vale can do anything with their games in hand, as to who joins us Spireites and Cov.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: