Poll
Question: Is Sherwoord the biggest bottler in the history of football? Discuss
Yes he should man up and take the team - 18 (31%)
Yes but he should just fuck off - 22 (37.9%)
No but he should fuck off anyway - 6 (10.3%)
and take his fucking "gilets" with him - 12 (20.7%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is Sherwood the biggest bottler in the history of football? Discuss  (Read 17873 times)
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 21:45:34 »

You can't escape the feeling that Luke Williams shelf life has run out after 4 years. The players just get used to the same voice, same tactics and same training. You see it all the time that managers even as good as Mourinho have limited time they have an influence on a team.

Power made reference in the phone in to giving him the tools, aka the Chelsea three and LK taking back, more on the team selection. He has reverted to 352 today and the Peterborough game was back to tippy tappy. Their thinking is if we get good technical players we can reboot to Swindon 2014-15 model. That doesn't look like happening and we need to start grinding out results.

nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 21:54:43 »

Power probably waiting for someone to take over from Williams who is as cheap as Williams himself. Cooper - with no proper League management behindhim can't of been on much, ditto Ling who was just grateful for another chance that few would have given him. Not like he is ever going to appoint a proper experienced type we actually need as that would challenge his and tactics Tim's ideas.

Today definitely saw a very unwelcome return to the ludicrous tippy tappy passing passing back between Vigs, Thompson and Branco instantly putting us under instant unnecessary pressure as Pox forwards successfully chased us down.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 21:56:17 »

the power remarks were time in cheek and away of illustrating Sherwood's appointment is useless.

in all honesty I believe Sherwood has done fuck all for the club, and that he won't be here at the end of the season.

nothing has changed, he's no more than a smokescreen. I shouted people down for that. I now wish to apologise.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 22:30:59 »

He is a cunt*

* just a little caveat in case they sack Williams and he leads us into play off glory**

** fuck me there's a flying pig
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:43:42 »

It's his birthday today, bet that's why he wasn't at the game yesterdY

Sent from my iPhone

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:24:00 »

Biggest waste of time in our history
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:25:05 »

David Peach level of shitness.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:32:15 »

Sherwood is/was a smokescreen. He's irrelevant.

It's All Good..............

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:35:42 »

Rumour has it, he's walked.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:36:39 »

Will anyone fucking notice?

It's All Good..............

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:37:39 »

Good point
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:39:40 »

Has anyone got the managerial stats from this season before Sherwood came in and after? I suspect its very similar but if he has walked then I don't think it will make any difference as many others have said.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #42 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:49:22 »

Will anyone fucking notice?
No.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:50:21 »

They wouldnt tell us if he has anyway
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 12:57:18 »

He is being paid as director of football, not manager so he is doing his role (how many dof's sit on the bench and do media) BUT he needs to step up and be the manager officially as it's obvious Luke has no idea what he is doing, he only had to make 1/2 changes at 60 mins and we would have won that, Hylton would have had a field day getting behind their defence BUT due to poor management we didn't give him the chance and it cost us. Kasim needed taking off, Thomas seemed to be the only choice there and could have played alongside Thompson and protected the defence.

I have sat on the fence with Williams for while but he is obviously not any good at this part of the game and is the reason we are where we are, I have said it all season, we have a lot of quality in the team and shouldn't be where we are but due to poor management we are. Power needs to bite the bullet and put Sherwood in control of all matchday tasks.

Sherwood is director of football in name only though. As traditionalists understand it, the job he does is a manager. We have no one at the club with that title though, just a DoF and a Head Coach.

Roy Evans was DoF too in name only because King was never actually sacked.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: