Poll
Question: Is Sherwoord the biggest bottler in the history of football? Discuss
Yes he should man up and take the team - 18 (31%)
Yes but he should just fuck off - 22 (37.9%)
No but he should fuck off anyway - 6 (10.3%)
and take his fucking "gilets" with him - 12 (20.7%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is Sherwood the biggest bottler in the history of football? Discuss  (Read 17878 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 14:51:22 »

In charge of transfer policy, tactics and team selection but won't take any responsibility for his shite decisions can't even be arsed to show up to the local derby. Fuck off or fuck right off?
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:31:06 by pauld » Logged
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:00:14 »

A bit hasty until we know why he wasn't there.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:08:14 »

Benefit of the doubt as it could have been personal reasons.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:09:48 »

Ask him on Twitter next time a computer game needs some promotional activity
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:10:16 »

If it was for personal reasons, then someone should have allowed Williams to say so in his interview.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:10:24 »

A bit hasty until we know why he wasn't there.
Not really in the mood for considered thought after that shite. And it's not just today is it - he's apparently been picking the transfer targets, team and tactics since October/November and consistently fails to front up for it. As I said on the matchday thread, he's built a team in his own image - gutless wankers who don't show up
lambourn red

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:21:26 »

He is a gutless prick along with the rest of them
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:51:14 »

He is being paid as director of football, not manager so he is doing his role (how many dof's sit on the bench and do media) BUT he needs to step up and be the manager officially as it's obvious Luke has no idea what he is doing, he only had to make 1/2 changes at 60 mins and we would have won that, Hylton would have had a field day getting behind their defence BUT due to poor management we didn't give him the chance and it cost us. Kasim needed taking off, Thomas seemed to be the only choice there and could have played alongside Thompson and protected the defence.

I have sat on the fence with Williams for while but he is obviously not any good at this part of the game and is the reason we are where we are, I have said it all season, we have a lot of quality in the team and shouldn't be where we are but due to poor management we are. Power needs to bite the bullet and put Sherwood in control of all matchday tasks.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:01:10 »

He is being paid as director of football, not manager so he is doing his role
Again, you're caught up in the titles. He was brought in to pick the team, tactics and transfer targets. Don't give a fuck what his title is, those are his responsibilities and he should fucking man up and take some responsibility for the shower of shit he has helped to produce.

Don't get me wrong, you're right about Williams being inept as well, and he can fuck off too, but he's just a front man for shit decisions taken above him
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:16:31 »

He is being paid as director of football, not manager so he is doing his role (how many dof's sit on the bench and do media) BUT he needs to step up and be the manager officially as it's obvious Luke has no idea what he is doing, he only had to make 1/2 changes at 60 mins and we would have won that, Hylton would have had a field day getting behind their defence BUT due to poor management we didn't give him the chance and it cost us. Kasim needed taking off, Thomas seemed to be the only choice there and could have played alongside Thompson and protected the defence.

I have sat on the fence with Williams for while but he is obviously not any good at this part of the game and is the reason we are where we are, I have said it all season, we have a lot of quality in the team and shouldn't be where we are but due to poor management we are. Power needs to bite the bullet and put Sherwood in control of all matchday tasks.
Sherwood once played Nacer Chadli as a defensive midfielder. Putting him in charge of the team entirely is not what we need.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:17:15 »

Again, you're caught up in the titles. He was brought in to pick the team, tactics and transfer targets. Don't give a fuck what his title is, those are his responsibilities and he should fucking man up and take some responsibility for the shower of shit he has helped to produce.

Don't get me wrong, you're right about Williams being inept as well, and he can fuck off too, but he's just a front man for shit decisions taken above him
I agree.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:25:56 »

He may have an excuse for today, hopefully nothing serious.

But he's been here long enough and been to enough games for the general point not to stand.

Useless twat. Failed at Spurs, Villa and doing a good job at the hatrick here.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 17:11:05 »

He has bills to pay...I would wait until sacked.

How many managers have been fucked off with teams actually above us?

We are fucked....

Clems Army!
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 17:34:28 »

I never thought I'd yearn for the days of Mark Cooper, but God, do we need a manager. Someone to take charge and take some responsibility.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 17:53:10 »

I expect he's gotten out before the situation worsens further and he has (another) relegation associated with him.

He'll be employed in the Championship by next August.

Whilst his signings have given us a fighting chance, his time here will not be fondly remembered at all.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: