Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon town V yellow satan piss stains  (Read 65485 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:31:38 »

WTF was wrong with the sicknote yesterday I missed any mention of why Obika was not in the squad yet again and the decision to leave out Rohan Ince was an absolute joke when you have a powder puff midfield on the pitch and then have to bring on Thomas who is stealing a living as a pro footballer.

Question for people if we got rid of Williams/Embleton do you think a new manager could get these players motivated or is it just that they are not good enough?

Yes I totally do. Nathan Thompson and Yaser Kasim during their times here have looked very good players and they look absolutely bobbins at the moment. I 100% think the players here are better than they are showing, its the management that seem to be holding them back, for whatever reason.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Flashheart

« Reply #331 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:37:01 »

Same here. We know we have some players that can deliver. We've seen them do it. Granted, some are likely just shite, but when your good players look poor then something is very wrong.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:48:38 »

Rumour has it 3 players were in McKenzies friday night
tans

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:49:10 »

I went yesterday 100% convinced we were going to lose. And then we scored and for a while looked pretty decent. They started to put us under pressure towards half time and I assumed that Williams, would address this at half time, particularly in midfield as they were MIA for large parts. Instead, we came out for the 2nd half like lambs to the slaughter and the useless cunt waited until pox had equalised before making any changes. Not that it mattered, as his changes were equally shit as the shitcunts already on the pitch (Hylton excepted). Gutless performances from the majority, clueless tactics, although it looked more like no tactics and an insipid and ineffectual contribution from the bench throughout the game.
I walked home thinking that we are seriously in the shit. Then I heard William's post match comments.... What a cunt. What a total, absolute, 100%, gilt edged cunt. Power admitted on last week's phone in that he'd made mistakes in the summer. He now needs to acknowledge his biggest mistake so far and pay Williams off. I felt sorry for Williams initially, he was put in a difficult situation and was found wanting, no shame in that, he could've said to Power that management obviously wasn't his bag and he needed to return to a coaching role. And, a couple of months ago, that would've been ok. Now he can just fuck off. His 'team' (Fucking team, what a joke) are a reflection of him: clueless, gutless and tactically naive.

So, in summary, thanks for getting my hopes up and raising my expectations only to revert back to the normal service of shite served up by cunts and watched by fucking idiots, including myself. Now fuck off.

Spot on Steve.

(Did you fall asleep on the sofa when you got back)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:53:31 »

Spot on Steve.

(Did you fall asleep on the sofa when you got back)

Yes. Eventually.

It's All Good..............
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 12:10:23 »

Cant think of any other club who have stuck with a manager with such an appaling record

Probably because he doesn't pick the team rendering sacking him totally pointless.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 12:18:38 »

Probably because he doesn't pick the team rendering sacking him totally pointless.

He has an impact. He trains the players, he makes the decisions during games and he does the team talks. It's not pointless to sack him, it's fucking imperative.

It's All Good..............
tans

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 13:11:28 »

No news on whether the club are appealing the red card. They would be brainless not too imo, Thompson made the challenge ffs, if Thompson gets the ban then so be it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 13:12:58 »

Yes he does, its on the Power phone in..."Committee...picks itself...Luke does it"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 13:15:16 »

Rumour has it 3 players were in McKenzies friday night

But were they there at8pm drinking coke, or 1am on Jaegerbombs? Not a great idea going out in the Town you play for just before the big one, but not necessarily the worst thing in the world physically.

swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 13:21:14 »

Lots of comments consistently about our apparent lack of fitness. The fact that Oxford, who are in the 5th round of the FA Cup and the semi final of the boycott trophy and thus have played more games than us recently really suggests something is seriously amiss.

They finished really strongly and we faded, surely it should have been the other way around?
Excellent post sums it all up 100%, Would never have seen fitness as poor as that if Macari had been around. They would certainly have been in this morning - assuming he'd let them home last night. All looked totally fucked yesterday.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 13:32:17 »

Power has said that Luke is the 'Goose that lays the golden eggs', so how about letting him get back to being a goose and get in a professional farmer to run the farm? Listening to him post match, he hasn't got a clue about how to win matches in professional football.

If that's true then Luke needs to fuck off off back to the pantomime and take the rest of the useless management team with him.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 16:49:10 »

He has an impact. He trains the players, he makes the decisions during games and he does the team talks. It's not pointless to sack him, it's fucking imperative.

Really the only thing we know he does is take training.......and i'll give you that the players look unfit badly. So I might have to take that back.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 16:52:39 »

Yes he does, its on the Power phone in..."Committee...picks itself...Luke does it"

If its a Committee then Luke doesn't do it. I'd be inclined for his first answer.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 17:12:17 »

if I get time I'll re-listen.  apologies I was wrong...
-----------------------
re- listened, Paraphrased:

First call, they all sit around and pick the team ...picks itself.. if there is a disagreement then Tim will say "pick him"...
[hodgets reads quote - the Sherwood in charge of everything Presser. Is the situation still the same?]

"Luke will have more say for picking the side"

So Huh???!
« Last Edit: Monday, February 6, 2017, 17:26:12 by Batch » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: