Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon town V yellow satan piss stains  (Read 64990 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #315 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:27:43 »

Army assault courses are great for endurance #macarimagic Wink

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:32:35 »

Smith is fit.

When you say fit do you mean fit as in a professional footballer way, or fit as in a Swindon Town player way - there seem to be vast differences between the two.
« Last Edit: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:34:32 by horlock07 » Logged
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:37:36 »

Power is a football man, surely he can see the problems or does he not want to as it will cost him money to do the right thing a get a proper manager in.

Its going to cost him money after relegation also (which will I suspect in turn go two ways either accelerate his departure as he cannot be arsed anymore (I do wonder whether this is the case already, but if so why not sell now when we can at least claim to be a third tier club?) or mean he is considerably less likely to sell as the asset value will have dropped considerably?) For someone who is apparently only in it for the money, he is doing a piss poor job of actually doing anything to generate money?
Peter Venkman

« Reply #318 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:37:36 »

When you say fit do you mean fit as in a professional footballer way, or fit as in a Swindon Town player way - there seem to be vast differences between the two.
Also when I said (if fit) I mean fit this coming Saturday as we seem to pick up shitloads of injuries in training this season too.

Flashheart

« Reply #319 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:40:13 »

I was hoping that Sherwood coming in meant a new manager, seems as though the manager is still Williams though. He needs to go. Quickly.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #320 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:42:54 »

I was hoping that Sherwood coming in meant a new manager, seems as though the manager is still Williams though. He needs to go. Quickly.
Amen.

Panda Paws

« Reply #321 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:46:34 »

Listening to Power on Friday, he will either act and get someone in to pull this mob together, or he's a mug, and full of shit.

I appreciate most people think the latter already...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:57:24 »

Quote from: horlock07
Smith is fit.

Smith's not inured:)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:59:14 »

Its going to cost him money after relegation also (which will I suspect in turn go two ways either accelerate his departure as he cannot be arsed anymore (I do wonder whether this is the case already, but if so why not sell now when we can at least claim to be a third tier club?)
TBF he may well be actively trying to sell the club but just not getting any takers. It's not the sort of thing that really needs announcing publicly, there's only so many intermediaries who deal with this kind of stuff. It's not like sticking your bike on eBay (or selling your house, come to that)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:02:46 »

Quote from: Flashheart
indeed.

in charge of everything power said (since backtracked). good I thinks, clean slate and start again. not overly keen on his appointment, but let's suck it and see.

the reality from my position is that we've signed players we'd have probably signed anyway, moved slightly away from tappy tappy and somehow got worse, making the same mistakes over and over in recruitment, tactics and everything..

and Sherwood is on the training pitch 3 days a week, hides in the stands and away from the media and doesn't have a contract..
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:04:00 »

Keith Curle mentioned turning down an approach from an unnamed club three weeks ago.
Seems to be doing a good job at Carlisle.

2 + 3 = 4 of course.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:07:21 »

I remember lot's of bad things Gladwin did unfortunatly, he was awful yesterday along with most of the others. That lot can get fucked as far as i am concerned after yesterday. I agree with most of you here that the coaching is shocking but it was more than that yesterday i cant excuse players not being able to control 5 yard passes or put a fucking foot in to tackle.Yes people will say the coach should install that but fuck me if a player can't use his own brain then we are fucked.

Totally agree. I really don't like abusing players on my own team, but I lost my fucking rag yesterday. Simple through balls that could have resulted in chances being over played, lofting balls to your team mate 5 yards away. It's pathetic. It's stuff you get taught at school that these players cannot do, which is made even more frustrating by the fact that some of them are technically very good.

Had the same kinda feeling I had after we got dicked at Wembley. I don't think I'll go back this season, it's a lot of effort & money for me to get to games anyway and when you get unfit players blowing after 35 minutes who cant kick straight and make no effort it starts to really make you question why you bother. And I genuinely hate feeling this way.

For the first time I'm actually slightly jealous of Oxford. Imagine having a team who fight for everything and can still play decent football.

Williams needs to fuck off. And Embleton. And Sherwood. Not really fussed about Power. If he stood up and said "I fucked up" and got a decent manager in then I'd start to forgive him for this season and last but at the moment we are going down without a fight. That is unforgivable.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:14:36 »

I don't think Oxford fight for everything any more than other clubs.

It just appears so when watching our effete bunch.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #328 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:16:10 »

Had the same kinda feeling I had after we got dicked at Wembley. I don't think I'll go back this season, it's a lot of effort & money for me to get to games anyway and when you get unfit players blowing after 35 minutes who cant kick straight and make no effort it starts to really make you question why you bother. And I genuinely hate feeling this way.

Williams needs to fuck off. And Embleton. And Sherwood. Not really fussed about Power. If he stood up and said "I fucked up" and got a decent manager in then I'd start to forgive him for this season and last but at the moment we are going down without a fight. That is unforgivable.
These 2 points I agree absolutely with, I had a chance to go yesterday but it meant £40 in fuel, 2 hours there and 2 hours back, I haven't felt this crap after a Town game since Wembley.

Come on Power admit you fucked up and get rid of the deadwood and get in somebody with passion who will motivate the players and get them fit, thats all I ask as I have basically pretty much written off this season already as a relegation season despite it being still earlier enough for a huge change around I just cannot see it happening.

I really hate feeling to apathetic about our club but currently I do with no immediate signs of that changing soon.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:29:39 »

I went yesterday 100% convinced we were going to lose. And then we scored and for a while looked pretty decent. They started to put us under pressure towards half time and I assumed that Williams, would address this at half time, particularly in midfield as they were MIA for large parts. Instead, we came out for the 2nd half like lambs to the slaughter and the useless cunt waited until pox had equalised before making any changes. Not that it mattered, as his changes were equally shit as the shitcunts already on the pitch (Hylton excepted). Gutless performances from the majority, clueless tactics, although it looked more like no tactics and an insipid and ineffectual contribution from the bench throughout the game.
I walked home thinking that we are seriously in the shit. Then I heard William's post match comments.... What a cunt. What a total, absolute, 100%, gilt edged cunt. Power admitted on last week's phone in that he'd made mistakes in the summer. He now needs to acknowledge his biggest mistake so far and pay Williams off. I felt sorry for Williams initially, he was put in a difficult situation and was found wanting, no shame in that, he could've said to Power that management obviously wasn't his bag and he needed to return to a coaching role. And, a couple of months ago, that would've been ok. Now he can just fuck off. His 'team' (Fucking team, what a joke) are a reflection of him: clueless, gutless and tactically naive.

So, in summary, thanks for getting my hopes up and raising my expectations only to revert back to the normal service of shite served up by cunts and watched by fucking idiots, including myself. Now fuck off.

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: