Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fans phone in, Friday 6pm  (Read 80925 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #210 on: Saturday, February 4, 2017, 12:14:42 »

Ed made me chuckle Smiley not in a good way, but chuckle I did.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Flashheart

« Reply #211 on: Saturday, February 4, 2017, 12:28:31 »

I can imagine that cunt wearing a beret.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #212 on: Saturday, February 4, 2017, 12:31:08 »

I can imagine that cunt wearing a beret.
He was very aggressive!

jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #213 on: Saturday, February 4, 2017, 12:55:25 »

Someone added me to that fucking facebook fans group and they are bumming Ed on there.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Saturday, February 4, 2017, 12:58:02 »

It's funny how differently people see things. I thought Ed was fucking pathetic, but the majority on the Facebook page think he's some kind of hero and that Power was wriggling under his interrogation.
The media side has improved recently, which means more people are now moaning about the content, rather than the lack of coverage. We needed players, now people are moaning that we've got too many loans. People are staying away, while at the same time moaning that Power isn't spending enough.

I think some people are just moaning cunts.

It's All Good..............
Peter Venkman

« Reply #215 on: Saturday, February 4, 2017, 13:17:09 »

Someone added me to that fucking facebook fans group and they are bumming Ed on there.
Yes i see what you mean  No

Peter Venkman

« Reply #216 on: Saturday, February 4, 2017, 13:21:58 »

Cheesy

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Saturday, February 4, 2017, 17:05:20 »

It's funny how differently people see things. I thought Ed was fucking pathetic, but the majority on the Facebook page think he's some kind of hero and that Power was wriggling under his interrogation.
The media side has improved recently, which means more people are now moaning about the content, rather than the lack of coverage. We needed players, now people are moaning that we've got too many loans. People are staying away, while at the same time moaning that Power isn't spending enough.

I think some people are just moaning cunts.

He let emotions get the better of him. He had prepared but it got to him.

To rattle Power you just need a mountain of facts (not opinion) and before you ask the questions ensure you dismiss all the defensive stuff he's going to say....highest position in 100 years....6 times in Admin...90 minutes from Championship blah blah.

He lost his cool, especially on the comeback. A bit more thought and Power would of lost it I reckon.

I did laugh as he referred to Ed as the minority....

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Saturday, February 4, 2017, 17:33:04 »

Ed actually has some reasonable questions in there tough, just presented them badly/in a way Power won't respond to.

garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Saturday, February 4, 2017, 17:36:01 »

Ed actually has some reasonable questions in there tough, just presented them badly/in a way Power won't respond to.

He actually tried too but Ed kept trying to read his script and talk over hiim, he didn't want to ask a question, he just wanted to read his lines and that was it, he was stumped and had to be asked a couple of times what his question was.
Flashheart

« Reply #220 on: Saturday, February 4, 2017, 18:27:38 »

Why on earth was Ed trying to criticise Power for not using the Eady money for the training ground? Was he really not aware that Power doesn't get to choose what that is spent on?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Saturday, February 4, 2017, 18:43:49 »

So, what snippets of info did he let slip yesterday?

Training ground still awaiting some sort of planning application

Maybe there is something in the wind re a CG revamp

He is in talks re Eady

I'm not really any the wiser about Sherwood - doesn't seem a logical or workable management set up

Hopefully after admitting a couple of horrendous recruitment windows he's learnt his lesson

The thing with Power is that people either believe what he tells us or they don't. He doesn't exactly exude transparency.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Saturday, February 4, 2017, 19:34:56 »

He actually tried too but Ed kept trying to read his script and talk over hiim, he didn't want to ask a question, he just wanted to read his lines and that was it, he was stumped and had to be asked a couple of times what his question was.

It started off as a questionless rant from a script.
He went on to ask about the piss poor communication, training ground ownership, and the standard of recruits.

Was it Ed that also asked if we were running breakeven on the next set of accounts? The bullshit "one for my accountant" answer irks. It doesn't even matter unless Power is taking the piss on how the shortfall is met - so just answer it.

I agree that Power didn't have much chance to answer all the points, but he did at least tease out the Eady money answer.

We also learned Sherwood isn't really in charge of everything, other than player recruitment. And implied that Williams was sandbagging in the "don't know" answers on January transfers.
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Saturday, February 4, 2017, 20:39:37 »

Was it Ed that also asked if we were running breakeven on the next set of accounts? The bullshit "one for my accountant" answer irks. It doesn't even matter unless Power is taking the piss on how the shortfall is met - so just answer it.

No, it was David and Power didn;t say "ask the accountants", he said, he wasn't sure so would have to speak to the accountants but then went on to say the club was made debt free and breaking even at the start of the seson but since has had to put money in to improve the cashflow. So going by that, it's a good possibility we are profit making in last years accounts (as they are to July 2016) but 2016-17 will likely see a loss unless we have a sudden improvement in gates and revenue.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Saturday, February 4, 2017, 20:43:47 »

Yes i see what you mean  No

"Sorry was out drinking"

Hahaha lad!!!

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: