Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fans phone in, Friday 6pm  (Read 80907 times)
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:17:53 »

Must have missed any Qs abput why LW hasn't been sacked or at what stage results would impact on his continued employment?

Was it because Power mucked up the recruitment?

Was the "hopefully" comment in passing posted earlier in regard to our continued League One status really promising enough to dispel LWs goldplated status?  There seems to be a holy trinity of unaccountability.

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:24:37 »

Must have missed any Qs abput why LW hasn't been sacked or at what stage results would impact on his continued employment?

Was it because Power mucked up the recruitment?

Was the "hopefully" comment in passing posted earlier in regard to our continued League One status really promising enough to dispel LWs goldplated status?  There seems to be a holy trinity of unaccountability.

You did miss it, and yes he admitted he mucked up.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:24:55 »

There seems to be a holy trinity of unaccountability.
Well put.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:38:33 »

Interesting when questioned on the amount of loans he slipped in that one or two of them could be made permanent allowing all the loan players into the match day squad.
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:40:02 »

Interesting when questioned on the amount of loans he slipped in that one or two of them could be made permanent allowing all the loan players into the match day squad.

think everyone expected that, I can see Ajose and Gladwin as most likely, Jones as an outside chance, the rest I can't see yet but never know.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:46:08 »

Cant make anyone permanent now surely? The windows shut
Flashheart

« Reply #171 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:46:35 »

I sort of half-heard that, but thought that he was suggesting they might be signed for next season as the window is closed. Can we make loans permanent after the window has closed?
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:49:25 »

Nope, they would have to be done in the summer like we did for Vigs
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:49:55 »

Are free agents not allowed to join up now?
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:51:30 »

Are free agents not allowed to join up now?

yes, if they don't have a club we can sign them anytime as long as they haven't played for 2 other teams in the same season.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:53:04 »

Nope, they would have to be done in the summer like we did for Vigs
In which case that wouldn't solve the problem at all would it as the loans also expire at the end of the season?
Flashheart

« Reply #176 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:55:11 »

The last time we signed Ajose we did so after the window closed as he was a free agent. Posh(?) cancelled his contract. But I think I read that that loophole has been closed. not sure how true that is though.

Also rather fishy.
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:57:13 »

In which case that wouldn't solve the problem at all would it as the loans also expire at the end of the season?

What situation? He admitted he got the recruitment wrong and has used extra loans to fill the gaps so we have a competitive team, it's not like we went into the season with 7 loans, but all the teams around us did...... the loans being bought would be for next season, preparation  Roll Eyes
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:57:42 »

The last time we signed Ajose we did so after the window closed as he was a free agent. Posh(?) cancelled his contract. But I think I read that that loophole has been closed. not sure how true that is though.

Also rather fishy.

Was Leeds not posh
Flashheart

« Reply #179 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 20:00:06 »

Was Leeds not posh

Either way, is that loophole still open?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: