Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fans phone in, Friday 6pm  (Read 81352 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:01:27 »

It was a different Christian judging by posts on that group

A dumber one? Is that possible?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:02:18 »

Nothing startling in that, as others have said I enjoy listening to Mr Power, I think he comes across well.

That chat with Ed was amusing!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Flashheart

« Reply #152 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:02:25 »

Power handled that well enough. Didn't get flustered even when Ed the peoples' saviour called in.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:02:39 »

Lee Power was far more defensive and pissy during the previous phone-in. That was a return to form for him because, let's be honest, he normally negotiates his way through them quite well.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:06:15 »

Missed the infamous Ed, so will have to listen to it when it's available on iPlayer.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:06:53 »

But luke is the first team coach, first team coaches are fine doing interviews. First team coaches can still see what their players are doing wrong and give reviews of the match. We don't have a manager I think your struggling with that thought. We have director/ head coach format however our director has a wealth of managerial experience compared to our first team coach and is being used to his maximum
I think you're juggling semantics. Sherwood's responsibilities are that of a traditional manager despite what job title he has.

I presume Luke carries out Sherwood's instructions. It's a strange managerial structure however you look at it - magnified by poor performances.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:07:45 »

What did ed say? My internet cut out beforehand
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:07:57 »

I think the fans that are demanding for Power to go need to ask themselves just who is going to come in and buy the club? Yes, its hardly exciting not losing money but would you rather be like Coventry City, Blackburn, Blackpool with dodgy foreign owner who care little for the fans.

It sounds like we are in talks with the Eady Trust about the training ground, which is a positive thing.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Flashheart

« Reply #158 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:08:47 »

Missed the infamous Ed, so will have to listen to it when it's available on iPlayer.

When listening, just try not to think of 'Park Life' by blur.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:10:01 »

I think the fans that are demanding for Power to go need to ask themselves just who is going to come in and buy the club? Yes, its hardly exciting not losing money but would you rather be like Coventry City, Blackburn, Blackpool with dodgy foreign owner who care little for the fans.

It sounds like we are in talks with the Eady Trust about the training ground, which is a positive thing.
More interesting that we are still talking to the council - unless that was just a general 'fluff' comment.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:10:04 »

I think I'm going to be judging any real/significant discontent on how the ST sales go during pre-season. Lose against Oxford and there will be mild anarchy but that would happened with we were sitting comfortably in mid-table.

Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:10:24 »

I think you're juggling semantics. Sherwood's responsibilities are that of a traditional manager despite what job title he has.

I presume Luke carries out Sherwood's instructions. It's a strange managerial structure however you look at it - magnified by poor performances.

That's a good point though. Some would argue correlation is not causation..

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:11:32 »

Would be if the club owned the training ground not Power.

Can't see them parting with the cash
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:11:47 »

When listening, just try not to think of 'Park Life' by blur.

Nice comparison. I just imagine less dribbling on Park life.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Friday, February 3, 2017, 19:13:43 »

Would be if the club owned the training ground not Power.

Can't see them parting with the cash

I'd suggest that's probably part of the negotiation, in that the structure or percentage of ownership changes more favorably to the club.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: