Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bristol Rovers v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread (12:30 KO)  (Read 39260 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:05:33 »

I've been drinking and I predict 4 signings and then a 2-0 win next week. Job done.

I'll have what he's having...!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Carly

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:06:36 »

I haven't noticed it previously, I must admit.

If he does then why? Why in transfer window January does he keep doing it - does he want to go or simply is aware that he is?
Carly

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:09:54 »

Oh, and while we are in the matchday thread. Did anyone hear why:
  - Norris was withdrawn at half time - injury or tactical
  - Was Kasim simply dropped ?

Doris was poor - I didn't notice any injury....Hylton performed much more convincingly

No idea about Kasim, a few people around me saying that he's been sold.....had to laugh at the lads around me singing "Yasser sort it out" really?Huh?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:10:07 »

Tactical apparently. Although I don't remember hearing the rationale for it. TBH I may have heard it but dozed off halfway through
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:10:43 »

- Was Kasim simply dropped ?

Norris was bad today, really bad and he looked disheartened during shooting practice pre-game. He fell over at one point (during the warm up) and was looking at the ground, hoping to find a divot that wasn't there... this amused me.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:10:55 »

Cheers.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:11:39 »

I haven't noticed it previously, I must admit.

If he does then why? Why in transfer window January does he keep doing it - does he want to go or simply is aware that he is?
No idea but he was doing it last year as well, so it's not just a January thing. I'd be inclined to suggest he's just acknowledging the fans that made the effort to be there and support the team, no need to read anything more into it than that
Carly

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:14:13 »

I really hope so!

My beloved Swindon Town is making me so sad at the moment - will be even worse next weekend when we hand the scum 3 points on our turf  Crying
Flashheart

« Reply #188 on: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:14:43 »

I like to think he's just trolling people. I'd buy him a beer for that.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:16:38 »

I like to think he's just trolling people. I'd buy him a beer for that.

Who me? Cheers, anything cold and wet will do the job
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:18:00 »

Williams took some real abuse from the crowd today. Lots of people calling him a cunt when he was clearly in earshot. Felt sorry for the guy tbh, I know he hasn't helped himself with some of his comments but a lot of the shit handed out today was personal & over the top imo. The only positive from a playing perspective was Hylton who was excellent & should be mightily pissed off if he doesn't start next week.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #191 on: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:18:19 »

Norris was shite today but feruz worse. We must have been fucking desperate to get him. Maybe a loan two get one free deal. I suppose with Nathan playing as the the defensive midfielder there wasn't room for kasim. To be honest it really makes no difference who plays. They are 11 strangers meeting for the first time and going through the motions. Fuck knows what training looks like. The players and coaching staff are totally shot and I can see us finishing bottom and not winning another game. Don't think it gives a fuck who we get in. Too late.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:22:08 »

Williams took some real abuse from the crowd today. Lots of people calling him a cunt when he was clearly in earshot. Felt sorry for the guy tbh, I know he hasn't helped himself with some of his comments but a lot of the shit handed out today was personal & over the top imo. The only positive from a playing perspective was Hylton who was excellent & should be mightily pissed off if he doesn't start next week.

Problem with Hylton though is he can't score for bobbins. So should he start?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:22:35 »

but feruz worse. We must have been fucking desperate to get him. Maybe a loan two get one free deal.

That's fine, so long as it isn't a "has to play/has to play or you pay his wages" deal.. Time will tell on that one
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 21:25:17 »

Problem with Hylton though is he can't score for bobbins. So should he start?

That's a good question. Fits all of our fit strikers though. Rather have someone that works hard, is contracted to us and can't score than someone who ...well you get the idea.

Doris and Hylton to start, Doris and Obika when/if he's fit. But ideally a proper strike to be brought in.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: