Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 63   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Luke Williams - ***CONFIRMED - HE'S GONE***  (Read 185090 times)
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #690 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 22:16:17 »

Has a referees report ever come to light before?
Yes

Could this be fake?
Yes

Is it fake?

It is being widely reported in the national press without any comment from the club so I find it highly unlikely that it is fake.

In comparison to John Sheridan's abuse earlier this season this is really quite mild....
« Last Edit: Monday, March 20, 2017, 22:18:21 by Dr Pierre Chang » Logged
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #691 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 22:17:20 »

I've had some bloody weird dreams, being a strawberry, passing my driving while being watched over by my well fit guardian angel (I'm not religious), getting the shit beaten out of me by mike tyson for 12 rounds but not going down, etc, etc.

But this takes the piss.
A strawberry?

I want to hear more
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #692 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 22:38:44 »

nothing much to tell, just a happy 🍓 sitting in a field, soaking up the sun without a care in the world
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #693 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 22:47:32 »

Awesome. Reminds me of this album cover

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #694 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 00:54:54 »

nothing much to tell, just a happy 🍓 sitting in a field, soaking up the sun without a care in the world

Strawberry Fields for ever....  Smiley

Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #695 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 18:51:37 »

He's obviously not going before the end of the season, and frankly now there doesn't seem much point as I think we are beyond a miracle.

The biggest concern is that we don't get rid at the end of the season
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #696 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 18:56:49 »

i think you speak for 99.9% of us there Posh.
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #697 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 20:10:01 »

Only possible reason he not yet gone is so he can cop some of the flak that otherwise would all be coming the way of El Supremo and his best mate Tactics Tim

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #698 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 20:21:20 »

He's obviously not going before the end of the season, and frankly now there doesn't seem much point as I think we are beyond a miracle.

The biggest concern is that we don't get rid at the end of the season

For me the biggest concern is that like the last 2 seasons the recruitment is rubbish.

In that sense it matters little who is the boss for next year...if the coach gets lumbered with too many kids and non league players, with insufficient experience around them, we'll struggle again.
Chrystovski

« Reply #699 on: Thursday, March 23, 2017, 08:44:33 »

'You fucking mug!'  Girl Giggle

How very cockney

Maybe it was actually aimed at Power for his 'biggest appointment in STFC's history' comment.
« Last Edit: Thursday, March 23, 2017, 08:46:13 by Chrystovski » Logged
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #700 on: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 09:22:32 »

“Luke Williams will definitely have gained from it. Everyone has a lot of faith in the manager — he’s a very good technical coach who knows the game better than anyone I’ve ever met.

“He has lots of great ideas and has tried to put them into the season."

Quote taken from an article in The Sun today.
Still not heard anyone on the playing side, current or former, have a bad word to say about him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3172949/swindon-have-the-youngest-team-in-the-top-4-divisions-and-striker-luke-norris-admits-their-inexperience-can-prove-costly/

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #701 on: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 09:38:52 »

If that's the case then the problem isn't coaching it's management and setting up a game plan that the players can carry out.

Backs up what most of us think - leave Luke (and his 5 year contract) on the training pitch and leave the rest to a proper manager.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #702 on: Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 12:14:50 »

I would genuinely love to hear from someone like a Dave Bassett or Harry Redknapp type of old school manager that has looked at the squad, looked at the coaching, looked at how the team is being managed and say I see the problems here are x, y & z and they need to do this type of thing to change things, it would certainly make an interesting read if nothing else.
Barry Scott

« Reply #703 on: Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 12:26:57 »

The reason why all the players like him, I think, is because they don't do much fitness work. Doesn't matter how good a coach everyone seems to say he is, anyone who has a team as unfit as ours, and showing results like ours, surely can't be.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #704 on: Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 11:53:19 »

The reason why all the players like him, I think, is because they don't do much fitness work. Doesn't matter how good a coach everyone seems to say he is, anyone who has a team as unfit as ours, and showing results like ours, surely can't be.

If he was that good a coach there would be other teams interested in his services, and it seems there cant be with him still here and not moved to bigger and better club
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 63   Go Up
Print
Jump to: