Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 ... 63   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Luke Williams - ***CONFIRMED - HE'S GONE***  (Read 185113 times)
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 17:15:30 »

The problem has been in the striking department - it has been as bad as I can remember for many years - truly, truly dreadful - we are down and to be honest the strikers all need to be replaced even for L2 - Williams is on a ridiculously long contract that Power won`t want to pay up. No one said it would be easy supporting Swindon - they were right....the end can`t come quick enough imo.
 Blow Up

Bathtime
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 17:55:00 »

Sherwoods rant:

http://www.totalswindon.com/sport/extent-of-swindon-towns-director-of-football-tim-sherwoods-bury-rant-revealed/#.WNAFCTuLS00

Bit rich calling someone else a 'fucking mug' isnt it? Pot kettle and all that
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 18:00:36 »

Sherwoods rant:

http://www.totalswindon.com/sport/extent-of-swindon-towns-director-of-football-tim-sherwoods-bury-rant-revealed/#.WNAFCTuLS00

He was right though that banishing him from having to watch was "doing him a favour"

swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 18:08:01 »

Sherwoods rant:

[/quoteThe ex-Tottenham manager was given a two-game touchline ban for his actions, two games Swindon won, as well as a £2,000 fine by the Football Assosciation.

So lets get the fucker banned for every game !!!!!!.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #679 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 18:25:48 »

Two new bits of information here. First of all it can speak albeit not to the fans of the club he is director of football at. Second, it knows its way to the dressing room. It also appears to have a very limited range of abuse.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #680 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 18:33:29 »

I am almost pleased that Tim Sherwood turns out to be exactly the kind of guy we all thought he was.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #681 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 18:41:03 »

I dont think I have seen or spoken to anyone that is confident under Powers current plans with only buying youngsters to sell on that we will have any chance of a quick return from L2.

It is concerning though that he is leaving Williams in the job for this long.

Does anyone know the difference in the FL pot, and type of advertising / sponsorship for L2 does it reduce in price or does income stay similar ? obviously matchday income will reduce with less walk up fans and smaller gates.

Wondered how L1 compares to L2

Heard from a mate that Imagine Cruising have a relegation get out clause so they will be ending this term.
Any new sponsor will be at lg 2 rates, lower ,  I guess
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #682 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 18:58:23 »

Heard from a mate that Imagine Cruising have a relegation get out clause so they will be ending this term.

May as well just cross out 'cruising' and replace it with 'losing'. Although it won't take much imagination based on this season.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #683 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 19:04:17 »

May as well just cross out 'cruising' and replace it with 'losing'. Although it won't take much imagination based on this season.
'Imagine Winning' would be more apt.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #684 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 19:34:13 »

nah not true but could see them just walking away TBH. As for league 2 rates the club wish, believe me what they ended up having to accept last year was very very low.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #685 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 19:35:57 »

Haha. Indeed!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #686 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 19:49:49 »

Apparently Sherwood was on BeIn Sports (the Keys and Gray vehicle) at the weekend and asked if Steve Bruce would do a worse job than Antonio Conte at Chelsea. What a fucking mug.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #687 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 20:06:54 »

Quote from: leftside

I've had some bloody weird dreams, being a strawberry, passing my driving while being watched over by my well fit guardian angel (I'm not religious), getting the shit beaten out of me by mike tyson for 12 rounds but not going down, etc, etc.

But this takes the piss.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #688 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 20:24:33 »

nah not true but could see them just walking away TBH. As for league 2 rates the club wish, believe me what they ended up having to accept last year was very very low.

But power is a tight fuck and should be spending loads...
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #689 on: Monday, March 20, 2017, 21:37:41 »

Has a referees report ever come to light before? Could this be fake?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 ... 63   Go Up
Print
Jump to: