Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 63   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Luke Williams - ***CONFIRMED - HE'S GONE***  (Read 185889 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 10:14:08 »

announced fri 2nd August 2013

http://mobile.swindontownfc.co.uk//news/article/coachingadditions-962917.aspx
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 10:16:34 »

Quote from: Batch

adver reported it as a new 5 year deal, based on what i don't know

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/14331985.Williams_appointed_Swindon_Town_head_coach/
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 10:31:47 »

Conflicting information then. Based on the only 'credible' source we have he's here for another 4 years!!!

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Hitchcock

Ignore
« Reply #633 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 13:28:38 »

How long can this go on for though?  If LW has a lengthy contract term left then Power needs to either come clean that he's here until that expires or he needs to bite the bullet and sack him.  It's too late now either way this season - we're down but whilst I've nothing personally against LW - he's not going to lead us to promotion next season and I fear for us if he stays.

BTW - where is the saviour Sherwood?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #634 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 13:37:13 »

There are many things that piss me off this season but the involvement of that cunt Sherwood pisses me off most. Williams embleton aren't cunts. They're fucking useless and completely out of their depth. The players aren't cunts, most are fucking useless and out of their depth. Sherwood though is a total cunt. Can't be fucking arsed to turn up v  scum and no fucking apology for not doing so. Then we do the hokey cokey over his role. He is a total bottling cunt. The good news is that making his announcement so public and making it look like he was too good for us, will hopefully backfire on the shitcunt and make it extremely difficult to get another job in football. Arrogant bottling horrible shitcunt.
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 13:46:12 by chalkies_shorts » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #635 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 13:54:43 »

^^^^^^^ hard to disagree.

Although the mitigating view is power blocked his attempts to bring in experienced players, hence string back. If that was the case then I'd surrender him from cunt to pointless distraction
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 14:13:47 by Batch » Logged
woolster

« Reply #636 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 15:49:31 »

There are many things that piss me off this season but the involvement of that cunt Sherwood pisses me off most. Williams embleton aren't cunts. They're fucking useless and completely out of their depth. The players aren't cunts, most are fucking useless and out of their depth. Sherwood though is a total cunt. Can't be fucking arsed to turn up v  scum and no fucking apology for not doing so. Then we do the hokey cokey over his role. He is a total bottling cunt. The good news is that making his announcement so public and making it look like he was too good for us, will hopefully backfire on the shitcunt and make it extremely difficult to get another job in football. Arrogant bottling horrible shitcunt.
I take it Tims no longer on your Christmas card list John Smiley
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #637 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 15:59:37 »

Alright Gary, nobodys on my Christmas list but what is the point of a Sherwood. I take your point batch but power made it very clear the Jan signings were Sherwood's. If they weren't then Sherwood should say so but why the fuck would our dof want to talk to us mere stupid fans who should be grateful he's here.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 16:04:49 »

^^^^^^^ hard to disagree.

Although the mitigating view is power blocked his attempts to bring in experienced players, hence string back. If that was the case then I'd surrender him from cunt to pointless distraction
First time I've heard that Batch, where have you heard that mate?
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 16:09:28 »

First time I've heard that Batch, where have you heard that mate?
I think Batch is entertaining a possible scenario rather than stating a fact. Or am I wrong Batch?

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #640 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 16:43:45 »

adver reported it as a new 5 year deal, based on what i don't know

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/14331985.Williams_appointed_Swindon_Town_head_coach/

In a statement released on Swindon’s official website, chairman Lee Power expressed his delight at tying down “the best coach I’ve come across in 25 years of football” and expects Williams to play a key role in realising his ambition of a “debt-free football club in the Championship”.

Hmmm, now  I know people's aims change etc but if Power is still aiming for this at only 1 year on then I struggle to see how he would be content with L2 sustainability/Conference Big boys...

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #641 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 17:29:38 »

Alright Gary, nobodys on my Christmas list but what is the point of a Sherwood. I take your point batch but power made it very clear the Jan signings were Sherwood's. If they weren't then Sherwood should say so but why the fuck would our dof want to talk to us mere stupid fans who should be grateful he's here.

This may sound utterly ridiculous but I think the players we brought in January on paper are good, for a team towards the top of the table playing with freedom and confidence. Ajose and Ince are class signings but Colkett and Gladwin are utterly pointless in our side. Dabo I suppose I'll give the benefit of the doubt and the signing may have worked under someone who has a clue what they are doing but it's evident that we as a football club are an utter Titus Brambles currently.

Let's hope MANY lessons have been learnt this season, player recruitment, style of play etc in the bottom league will need to be MUCH better.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #642 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 17:41:59 »

Let's hope MANY lessons have been learnt this season, player recruitment, style of play etc in the bottom league will need to be MUCH better.

As far as I know this is our squad list for next season.  Conor Thomas, James Brophy, Dion Conroy, John Goddard, Jesse Starkey, Luke Norris.  That lot is going to need some very significant strengthening just to stay in Div 4.

This assumes Vigs will be flogged....in order to fund some players for Wate us
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 17:43:52 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #643 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 18:02:33 »

As far as I know this is our squad list for next season.  Conor Thomas, James Brophy, Dion Conroy, John Goddard, Jesse Starkey, Luke Norris.  That lot is going to need some very significant strengthening just to stay in Div 4.

This assumes Vigs will be flogged....in order to fund some players for Wate us

And Twine Ouldridge and Simpson. Think that's a striker, defender and midfielder?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #644 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 18:25:38 »

And Twine Ouldridge and Simpson. Think that's a striker, defender and midfielder?

I'd be very surprised if any of these lads is anywhere near Div 4 man's standard football yet... Waterford loans maybe.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 63   Go Up
Print
Jump to: