Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 63   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Luke Williams - ***CONFIRMED - HE'S GONE***  (Read 185187 times)
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 15:22:51 »

Can I just say that Luke Norris is probably one of the worst strikers we have had or do I need to start a completely new thread to single out the fact the shortage of goals this season is the reason we are in this mess...

Bathtime
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 15:27:59 »

Not a bad player just a bad striker.

Attacking midfielder for him.

Clems Army!
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 19:54:50 »

“I think that Luke’s now got the tools - there are no excuses now - for this side to stay in this league, whereas before I think I might have sold them a bit short with the players who were given to him.’’ - Reported in Adver today re Talk Sport interview.

Power's definitely placed Williams in the 'bad workman' category now. I wonder if he is opening the door to sack (or demote) him if (when) sooner rather than later?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 21:28:35 »

“I think that Luke’s now got the tools - there are no excuses now - for this side to stay in this league, whereas before I think I might have sold them a bit short with the players who were given to him.’’ - Reported in Adver today re Talk Sport interview.

Power's definitely placed Williams in the 'bad workman' category now. I wonder if he is opening the door to sack (or demote) him if (when) sooner rather than later?

too late!

Clems Army!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 21:33:28 »

Power needs to forget the pride and get rid of the fucker. Now.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 21:39:27 »

Power needs to forget the pride and get rid of the fucker. Now.
You do write some shit Tans . . . . . but you are 100% right on this one!!  soapy tit wank
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 21:43:11 »

We've got some right tools, for sure
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 21:46:57 »

Can I just say that Luke Norris is probably one of the worst strikers we have had or do I need to start a completely new thread to single out the fact the shortage of goals this season is the reason we are in this mess...

Can you slag off the rest of the team on Saturday please?

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #413 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 22:15:13 »

The thing with the strikers is they don't really get much service!

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 22:20:20 »

I just don't get it....

I know he has a mortgage to pay and what not but when you are clearly out of your depth and hated/derided by thousands of people how can anyone with any pride just carry on. I can only assume he is holding out for a pay off as he can't possibly be that deluded to think he is the right person for the job...
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 22:24:20 »

I just don't get it....

I know he has a mortgage to pay and what not but when you are clearly out of your depth and hated/derided by thousands of people how can anyone with any pride just carry on. I can only assume he is holding out for a pay off as he can't possibly be that deluded to think he is the right person for the job...

I'm starting to believe that he's a fantasist living in cloud cuckoo land (not Switzerland).

RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 22:27:08 »

The fact that this thread is still going is a disgrace and an insult to supporters
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 22:28:56 »

I just don't get it....

This.  He'll surely render himself unemployable again if it carries on much longer.

I honestly think he must be incredibly dim.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 22:58:39 »

I'm starting to believe that he's a fantasist living in cloud cuckoo land (not Switzerland).

On reflection I am starting to think he is genuinely deluded so that diagram is about right.

He must be approaching having the worst record for anyone who has over a year of managerial experience which is a stat that no one in their right mind would want against their name. As others have said he's going to make himself unemployable elsewhere before long.

He's likely to get some real abuse shouted at him before long and his responses about it not bothering him and asking people to aim it at him will just antagonise people further. It's going to get very poisonous, wouldn't be surprised to see something like Cheltenham away under King!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 23:09:59 »

before long = Saturday.

open season.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 63   Go Up
Print
Jump to: