Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 63   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Luke Williams - ***CONFIRMED - HE'S GONE***  (Read 185111 times)
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Monday, February 13, 2017, 19:18:04 »

Do you know Williams, I only ask as you keep referring to Luke?

No, it's just habit calling people by their first name unless they are in a "position of power" e.g. a Teacher, I switch between first and last name without realising
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Monday, February 13, 2017, 19:31:36 »

I'm finding this all very tedious.

Sometimes I yearn for my younger years supporting Swindon - matchdays on a Saturday and maybe a little bit of info on the News in Brief section of ceefax football (p.312)
« Last Edit: Monday, February 13, 2017, 20:02:01 by Costanza » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: Monday, February 13, 2017, 19:43:49 »

I'm finding of this all very tedious.

Sometimes I yearn for my younger years supporting Swindon - matchdays on a Saturday and maybe a little bit of info on the News in Brief section of ceefax football (p.312)

When we win our next 3 games it'll quieten down a bit..
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Monday, February 13, 2017, 19:57:37 »

I'm done.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Monday, February 13, 2017, 20:06:57 »

I'm done.

Craven Cottage beckons?  You're one of the lucky ones, some of us are stuck with STFC.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #380 on: Monday, February 13, 2017, 20:20:50 »

I'm finding this all very tedious.

i want the days of calling club call back- https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/remembering-clubcall-pre-internet-hotspot-150240345.html

i remember the days of calling it to find out the latest info during the premiership season, the amount of times i called and it hadnt updated, however my parents not overally keen when they found out i spent about £150 calling it in a month, got an absolute bollocking!!!

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Monday, February 13, 2017, 21:31:00 »

Accounts to end of 2015 season.  The next years are due soon, which would be up until end of the 2016 season and include the players sales like Luongo.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00053100/filing-history

You can see them in more detail on the link above.  Basically about 4.8m owed to long term creditors at that point, most of which was Power but I think (using the history) about 2m was carried from Black's time in charge, which is probably his debenture - so only due on conditions.  It shows Power financed between 3m and 5m - so it is entirely feasible that the player sales will offset much of that and he would have called that debt in last year.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Monday, February 13, 2017, 21:32:31 »

But who is Deborah Louise Carney - she seems to have been listed from last year, added to Power as sole owner and Anderson?

edit: a quick dig shows she's also a Director of Power Geneva Ltd with Anderson which is registered at the CG and seems to be horse racing ownership related.
« Last Edit: Monday, February 13, 2017, 21:38:27 by RobertT » Logged
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #383 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 10:11:27 »

But who is Deborah Louise Carney - she seems to have been listed from last year, added to Power as sole owner and Anderson?

edit: a quick dig shows she's also a Director of Power Geneva Ltd with Anderson which is registered at the CG and seems to be horse racing ownership related.
Head of finance isn't she
gingernuggets

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 10:13:28 »

Lee Power is going to be on Talksport from 11am today
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 11:21:57 »

Lee Power is going to be on Talksport from 11am today

Total waste of time. And he's still claiming we've been in administration 4 times!!!

It's All Good..............
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 11:28:47 »

Total waste of time. And he's still claiming we've been in administration 4 times!!!

Not sure of what the true figure is, they all just merge into one really, did have a quick look on wiki and it linked to this, happy memories.... http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/content/articles/2006/12/19/mike_diamandis_feature.shtml
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 11:35:12 »

Not sure of what the true figure is
Twice.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 11:36:00 »

Not sure of what the true figure is, they all just merge into one really, did have a quick look on wiki and it linked to this, happy memories.... http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/content/articles/2006/12/19/mike_diamandis_feature.shtml
I think we've actually been in administration twice, although I may be wrong. We've been close to a lot more though....
The annoying thing about the Talksport interview was that it seemed that Power and the panel agreed that the only reason for fan frustration is the fact we're in the bottom 4. Whilst that may have increased the level of frustration it's not the only, or even main, reason.

It's All Good..............
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 11:55:05 »

I think we've actually been in administration twice, although I may be wrong. We've been close to a lot more though....
The annoying thing about the Talksport interview was that it seemed that Power and the panel agreed that the only reason for fan frustration is the fact we're in the bottom 4. Whilst that may have increased the level of frustration it's not the only, or even main, reason.

TBF, it's been pointed out on here many times, that Power would be in the clear as long as we were doing OK on the pitch.

The real test comes next season....even Blackpool can manage a respectable mid table Div 4 slot, with an outside chance of a run at the PO's. The busted model as stands, doesn't look like it could achieve such heights....Blackpool have even managed to get 2 league goals out of Delf x2 what our management could achieve.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 63   Go Up
Print
Jump to: