Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 63   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Luke Williams - ***CONFIRMED - HE'S GONE***  (Read 185199 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:54:37 »

are you for real. if you turn out to be KR I'll be devastated..

he used to play for Liverpool and Coventry, so he must have something about him... yeah, he was so good they both released him.

BOO was touted as the next Ashley Cole!
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:57:31 »

are you for real. if you turn out to be KR I'll be devastated..

he used to play for Liverpool and Coventry, so he must have something about him... yeah, he was so good they both released him.

Liverpool didn't sign him as he got injured just before....... Coventry released him, but the manager came out and said he would have loved to keep him e.g. http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/conor-thomas-offered-chance-train-11341045

Mowbray’s decision to let Thomas go would also have been influenced by the player’s wages which harked back to the Championship days.

I am not saying he is a world beater but hasn't had the real good chance to show what he can do as been played out of position a lot and not getting a regular run of games.
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:58:37 »

BOO was touted as the next Ashley Cole!

Obviously blind when they saw him, Power took a gamble on him and just not happened, same as Bryne, Luongo and many others over the years, some come good, some don't, Boo and Rodgers are the latter
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:59:55 »

Ipswich fans loved Luongo and were gutted he didnt sign
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 20:01:56 »

We've got another match on Tuesday   Sad
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 20:57:17 »

I'm not demanding Power goes, as at the moment there's no viable alternative in sight. But he is ultimately responsible. For someone who is reasonably successfully (I'm guessing he must be?) he has really fucked up over the last 2 seasons and is either too stubborn or too uninterested to rectify it. Williams should never have been given a 5 year contract. Who gives a 5 year fucking contract to a novice? He should also have been binned ages ago. All this talk of 'not having the right tools' is bollocks. Yes the squad was weaker before January, but that doesn't explain why they were so fucking passionless, gutless and mentally weak. Not to mention physically inept. Power may dictate the style of play, but Williams puts that into practice, or rather he doesn't. I'm sure he's a lovely bloke, just like Embleton supposedly is, but he's a fucking liability as a manager and everyone can see it. Unfortunately only Power can change things and it's not looking likely. Oh and just a footnote on Sherwood. He does fuck all, has done fuck all and will continue to do fuck all.
Grow a pair Power and do the right thing.

It's All Good..............
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 20:58:36 »

We've got another match on Tuesday   Sad

Well I'm sure that's cheered us all up...

It's All Good..............
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 21:12:14 »

We've got another match on Tuesday   Sad
ince may not be available, he has a day in court tomorrow over the bouncer bottling.

anyone know how long it's expected to last? day job?  he's pleaded not guilty and according to one article his brief suggests he admits he was there but not the perpetrator..
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 21:15:59 »

ince may not be available, he has a day in court tomorrow over the bouncer bottling.

anyone know how long it's expected to last? day job?  he's pleaded not guilty and according to one article his brief suggests he admits he was there but not the perpetrator..
So Mr Ince, you say someone else carried out the attack, that such an act is not in your character. And yet, I am given to understand, you have recently joined an entire team full of bottlers. The crown rests, M'Lud
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 21:22:05 »

Power:made some good decisions, made some bad decisions. Isn't going anywhere soon.
Williams: ditto but so many bad ones that he shouldn't be 'manager', ie the guy in the dugout. Should go asap.
Sherwood:?, therefore should go asap.
Players:made some good decisions, made a lot of bad decisions. Not going anywhere yet.
Fans: the usual mixed bag, including sensible foresight, healthy doses of delusion and hindsight. Some gone, some going, some staying.

Conclusion: two consecutive shit seasons. Good probability another shit season to come.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 21:46:39 »

So Mr Ince, you say someone else carried out the attack, that such an act is not in your character. And yet, I am given to understand, you have recently joined an entire team full of bottlers. The crown rests, M'Lud

Sentencing guidelines http://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/Assault_definitive_guideline_-_Crown_Court.pdf

Wounding with intent to cause GBH, on a bouncer coming to the aid of a police officer.

If convicted, could be playing only home games for a while.  Kasim will be off the bench, in any event, on Tuesday night.  
aroundthefur

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 22:54:57 »

has to have something about him surely, he was being signed by Liverpool until he got a massive injury and then played quite a few games for Cov in this league

And Pericard played for Juventus. Dossevi was linked to West Ham the transfer window before he signed for us. They were both useless as well.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Monday, February 13, 2017, 10:15:21 »

I'm not demanding Power goes, as at the moment there's no viable alternative in sight. But he is ultimately responsible. For someone who is reasonably successfully (I'm guessing he must be?) he has really fucked up over the last 2 seasons and is either too stubborn or too uninterested to rectify it. Williams should never have been given a 5 year contract. Who gives a 5 year fucking contract to a novice? He should also have been binned ages ago. All this talk of 'not having the right tools' is bollocks. Yes the squad was weaker before January, but that doesn't explain why they were so fucking passionless, gutless and mentally weak. Not to mention physically inept. Power may dictate the style of play, but Williams puts that into practice, or rather he doesn't. I'm sure he's a lovely bloke, just like Embleton supposedly is, but he's a fucking liability as a manager and everyone can see it. Unfortunately only Power can change things and it's not looking likely. Oh and just a footnote on Sherwood. He does fuck all, has done fuck all and will continue to do fuck all.

I think this is probably the best summary I've seen. The lack of fitness and mental discipline does my nut in.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #283 on: Monday, February 13, 2017, 10:24:21 »

100% this.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Panda Paws

« Reply #284 on: Monday, February 13, 2017, 10:32:25 »

As others have noted - the best summation yet.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 63   Go Up
Print
Jump to: