Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 63   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Luke Williams - ***CONFIRMED - HE'S GONE***  (Read 185129 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:29:08 »

That what I said but supposedly Williams is only making players better.
No-one has said that. A few minutes ago, you were defending Williams because Power hadn't given him the tools to do the job, now it's not Power's fault that Williams is useless. Make your mind up. Oh and when Costanza said
G.G. is a one man wrecking crew.
he clearly wasn't referring to Ben Gladwin.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:30:02 »

As I said, he has to own up and admit he got that wrong, he gave the coaches the chance and they haven't performed their duties........ Swansea replaced their manager and now turned them around (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/swansea-city/results)?, he could have came in and blamed his team, nope he obviously came in, modified the coaching methods, switched playing style and they are reaping the rewards
So you now agree Williams has to go ?

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:31:06 »

To the first two questions - YES.  As far as the rest of it goes Kassim, Thompson & Obika are a lazy bunch of useless twats.  Just not good enough, Rodgers & Boo would struggle to get a bid from a non league side at present.
Maybe you are Lee Power.

Why are they lazy? they were probably our best players in the play off season, but suddenly are lazy and useless? Smell the coffee, if players aren't being coached correctly, you change the coaches to try and improve it, Swansea did it and they have now won 5 in 7, before that they won 1 in 20 or something
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:31:32 »

So you now agree Williams has to go ?

that what I said, Williams needs to be replaced, how did you not get that?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:32:48 »

As I said, he has to own up and admit he got that wrong, he gave the coaches the chance and they haven't performed their duties........ Swansea replaced their manager and now turned them around (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/swansea-city/results)?, he could have came in and blamed his team, nope he obviously came in, modified the coaching methods, switched playing style and they are reaping the rewards
How the fucking hell are you not getting this
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:35:47 »

How the fucking hell are you not getting this

How are you not?

- Power appointed Williams
- Williams isn't getting the best out of the players at his disposal
- Williams needs to go

You can keep repeating that the team lacks quality but I am talking about fitness and "passion" to want to actually play for the club, to win the ball back and to want to score....... The players aren't giving their all out on the pitch and that falls down to the coaching........  Roll Eyes
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:36:08 »

that what I said, Williams needs to be replaced, how did you not get that?
Cant see you saying that anywhere, you were defending him in the posts I have been reading.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:38:28 »

How are you not?

- Power appointed Williams
- Williams isn't getting the best out of the players at his disposal
- Williams needs to go

You can keep repeating that the team lacks quality but I am talking about fitness and "passion" to want to actually play for the club, to win the ball back and to want to score....... The players aren't giving their all out on the pitch and that falls down to the coaching........  Roll Eyes

Indeed it does. Who is responsible for employing the manager and coaching staff? Who has made a gross mistake in appointing them in the first place let alone persevering with them for so long?

garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:41:53 »

Indeed it does. Who is responsible for employing the manager and coaching staff? Who has made a gross mistake in appointing them in the first place let alone persevering with them for so long?

I said that in my long post I posted from FB, Power fucked up by giving Luke the job and the 5 year contract, he put too much confidence in Luke that he could continue from the playoff season and see the same results, Luke was given time to try and change it and it's not worked and needs to be replaced very soon, I haven't once defended Power as ultimately the blame ends with him but my whole point is the team lack motivation, commitment and fitness, which is a direct result of poor coaching methods.
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:44:32 »

Cant see you saying that anywhere, you were defending him in the posts I have been reading.

I defended Luke in that he may not have had the best tools for the job but it's another thing when your players are unfit, uninterested and lack commitment....

Luke can't do anything about the quality at his disposal, that's not my issue, the issue is what he has aren't showing anything close to what a professional player is supposed too

And he also lacks experience at this level in the game, his sub choices and timing is awful.

Luke maybe the fall guy for poor quality in the team but that doesn't make up for the other elements
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:46:58 »

power has made many errors.

A three year contract for Conor Thomas for one. 3 fucking years ffs

Piss poor recruitment
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:49:21 »

I defended Luke in that he may not have had the best tools for the job but it's another thing when your players are unfit, uninterested and lack commitment....

Luke can't do anything about the quality at his disposal, that's not my issue, the issue is what he has aren't showing anything close to what a professional player is supposed too

And he also lacks experience at this level in the game, his sub choices and timing is awful.

Luke maybe the fall guy for poor quality in the team but that doesn't make up for the other elements
Very true but we all agree changes need to be made NOW. The club say that they monitor social media websites,  let's hope they are reading this one.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:49:30 »

piss poor recruitment.

piss poor management.

cant see how that's in any way controversial.
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:50:12 »

power has made many errors.

A three year contract for Conor Thomas for one. 3 fucking years ffs

Piss poor recruitment

has to have something about him surely, he was being signed by Liverpool until he got a massive injury and then played quite a few games for Cov in this league, just never been able to get upto speed in a poor team, maybe give him another season to see if he can get some form going, but players like Boo and Rodgers can go, they had their chance and not took it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:53:13 »

are you for real. if you turn out to be KR I'll be devastated..

he used to play for Liverpool and Coventry, so he must have something about him... yeah, he was so good they both released him.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 63   Go Up
Print
Jump to: