Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 63   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Luke Williams - ***CONFIRMED - HE'S GONE***  (Read 185839 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 18:35:54 »

If you buy him some nail clippers, then get some scissors on loan, then loan a flymo, a qualcast and a black and decker but only have two plug sockets you are a dick.

If you leave the blade out the flymo for fear of upsetting the balance of the nail clippers, and then claim the flymo couldn't handle the reality of cutting the grass, you are Luke Williams.
That is the whole discussion summed up perfectly. Close the thread
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 18:46:19 »

Twitter:

@LouMacari10
"Is Tim the manager, caretaker manager, director of football or what?"
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 18:47:21 »

Fucking hell, now it's time to bring back Macari.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 18:49:21 »

Fucking hell, now it's time to bring back Macari.

I'd bring back Lazarus if he could ensure more than two shots on target against the division's poorest defence.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 18:51:19 »

I'd bring back Lazarus if he could ensure more than two shots on target against the division's poorest defence.
Do you honestly think Macari would do any better? What is it that he's done in football in the last 15 years that makes you think he'd improve us whatsoever?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 18:56:48 »

Do you honestly think Macari would do any better? What is it that he's done in football in the last 15 years that makes you think he'd improve us whatsoever?

He did a good documentary on MUTV a couple of years back
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 18:58:25 »

exactly, they are the wrong fit for the first team in this league, they aren't bad coaches but just not first team coaches (more suited to youth level where they can spend time on working on player improvement properly)
what relation are you to Power ??

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 18:58:52 »

I wasn't suggesting Macari, Danny Williams or anyone else, Sherwood remains the de facto DoF.  I was merely pointing out the WTF comment from a famous former manager on social media.  Reg was right on the money, a tactical withdrawal during the window was needed.  The team is being "managed" by a first team coach, while the DoF has stepped back, with apparently a birthday celebration having higher priority than a local derby.  
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:03:25 »

At least under Macari they would be fit if fuck all else.
Doubt this bunch of powder puffs could handle a stay at an army boot camp
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:03:28 »

what relation are you to Power ??

Well according to the Facebook group I am either his lover or him, I am not sure  Roll Eyes

So you think Power is to blame for the players coming to the club, playing like gutless shits, not being able to run around for 90 minutes without puffing and not being "mentally strong" to put up with a big noise at derbies....... let me know what drugs you are on as I want some  Wink
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:05:44 »

If you buy him some nail clippers, then get some scissors on loan, then loan a flymo, a qualcast and a black and decker but only have two plug sockets you are a dick.

If you leave the blade out the flymo for fear of upsetting the balance of the nail clippers, and then claim the flymo couldn't handle the reality of cutting the grass, you are Luke Williams.
Clap

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:06:52 »

At least under Macari they would be fit if fuck all else.
Doubt this bunch of powder puffs could handle a stay at an army boot camp
How many of the 92 PL and FL managers can you think of that still send players to an army boot camp for training? I'd wager none if the answer.

Not disputing the fact that this team is clearly severely lacking in fitness.

What the fuck are "powder puffs" anyway?
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:08:04 »

Well according to the Facebook group I am either his lover or him, I am not sure  Roll Eyes

So you think Power is to blame for the players coming to the club, playing like gutless shits, not being able to run around for 90 minutes without puffing and not being "mentally strong" to put up with a big noise at derbies....... let me know what drugs you are on as I want some  Wink
Power brought in Sherwood, Power made Williams manager - who else do you blame - (Other than Sherwood & Williams).

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:08:10 »

Who else is to blame?

Williams is out of his depth but who put him there in the first place? Sherwood was a pointless non-appointment but whose decision was it to call a big press conference to announce it?

Power is ultimately responsible for choosing the management team and sanctioning signings, it's not exactly out of his hands is it?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 19:11:29 »

So you think Power is to blame for the players coming to the club, playing like gutless shits, not being able to run around for 90 minutes without puffing and not being "mentally strong" to put up with a big noise at derbies.
Yes. Williams has made it clear he played no part in recruitment. Power has said in previous phone-ins he brought in players for the managers to work with, recently he's used his mate Sherwood as a front for this. So, yes, Power is responsible for the "gutless shits" he brought in to the club.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 63   Go Up
Print
Jump to: