Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 63   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Luke Williams - ***CONFIRMED - HE'S GONE***  (Read 185920 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 20:44:07 »

Quote from: Flashheart
put him in a decent team with ball winners,
Like Ince?

that's one yes, though I've not seen him play yet.

but the point is not him and gladwin in the centre at the same time.  not sure who we play there though, kasim probably but... Smith maybe.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #181 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 20:53:40 »

Like Ince?

that's one yes, though I've not seen him play yet.

but the point is not him and gladwin in the centre at the same time.  not sure who we play there though, kasim probably but... Smith maybe.
The Smith who is like the invisible man while total wastes of skin like Thomas, Murray, Rodgers, unmotivated waste of talent Kasim, cant cope with the physical side of things Goddard and now shite versions of Gladwin and Colkett get game time. Thats 7 in front of him, well 6 now that Murray has gone but possibly 7th again after Nathans woeful experiment as a defensive midfielder. But then again we have Starkey and Iandolo and possibly Stewart. So, what has Smith done wrong.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 21:09:33 »

nothing. he may not be the Messiah but I don't know why he's not considered as an option.
Flashheart

« Reply #183 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 21:12:43 »

I think something was said about Smith not playing because they want to protect the youngsters...

Nope, I don't get it either!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 21:24:26 »

it's bs isn't it... disjointed, dysfunctional, broken.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 21:36:58 »

I think something was said about Smith not playing because they want to protect the youngsters...

Nope, I don't get it either!

Just tell him to stop eating raw meat off the bone, and select him.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 21:57:02 »

Everything Power has been connected to has gone to shit.

We're just the present victim. The cunt don't give a fuck.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 23:05:21 »

Williams is highly regarded as a coach- by the teams that kick our arse week in, week out.....
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 23:07:31 »

Truth is he is not getting anything near full potential out of the players we have here

garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 23:16:03 »

Truth is he is not getting anything near full potential out of the players we have here

this this this this this this this this this this this this this

we should be beating teams like Bury, I posted a lengthy posted on the FB page which basically says, Williams is inept, tactically an idiot and has to go because under his tenure, fitness levels has gone down, passion has gone down and his excuses every week are the same, everyone but his fault....... yes I am beginning to smell the coffee  Pint
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 23:32:18 »

Williams is highly regarded as a coach- by the teams that kick our arse week in, week out.....

Great "coach" because he doesn't make them run or exert themselves. Get him out of our club ASAP
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017, 23:36:19 »

Great "coach" because he doesn't make them run or exert themselves. Get him out of our club ASAP

Yeah, sure that's the reason.

Fuck, I hate the bullshit that suddenly becomes believable when we're doing badly. We've got enough going on without making shit up.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 00:01:26 »

Yeah, sure that's the reason.

Fuck, I hate the bullshit that suddenly becomes believable when we're doing badly. We've got enough going on without making shit up.

this....

Fans come out with so much bullshit when the times are tough to try and convince others that the club is being run badly...... Oh Power won't sack Luke because he has a 5 year contract, or that Kasim only plays good when the transfer window is open  Roll Eyes

Luke is doing what he thinks is right but it's becoming blatantly obvious that his methods aren't any good at this level, players are unfit, players don't show any mental strength, they give up when we go behind and even more...

The problem is the coaching, which is down to Luke and Ross, the players aren't poor quality as some also keep trying to prove as right and realistically, majority of them would play at this level in any other team, the problem is they are trying to play to Luke's / Powers master plan but they aren't comfortable with it, I am fine with us trying it for a couple of games, it doesn't work, change it about and try something else until we find a plan that works for the team, screw how it looks to Chelsea and QPR, we have to win games. Some fans keep saying Power tells Luke how to train them but I can't see how he would micro-manage the team that much, and wouldn't tell him to make the players become unfit and lose any motivation........

It all comes down to happiness, if you are happy in your job and enjoy it, you try harder and give an extra 10%, the problem is none of our players really give 80%, so no chance of that extra 10% to make them look special. I was unhappy in my last job, the day I quit, my mood improved massively.....

Power gave an unknown coach a long contract and a tough job, he has to be responsible for that, but Luke ultimately is tactically inept, unaware of the mentality of his players and only blames the weather, the noise, the ref and the pitch but never has once admitted his coaching methods are poor.

Oxford, we should have won that, after 60 mins still 1-0 and under immense pressure, bring off an attacking midfielder and replace with a defensive (Thomas) and stick Hylton up front with Ajose, Oxford were pressing high, we would have caught them on the counter attack plenty of times and hopefully scored 1, an easy win, nope, he sits there and waits till we let 2 goals in before doing the change....... tactically inept.

Not seen match reports but supposedly the same today, did 1 change and didn't use them wisely to put Bury under any pressure.....

I am normally reserved but Power needs to stand up, admit he got Williams appointment wrong and replace him quickly, someone of Ling's calibre would have this exact team sat mid table and with no danger of relegation, don't get me wrong, our team can be improved massively but we are far far far away from being a relegation team.

Williams has the tools to do the job but isn't using them in the correct way, now it's time for Power to replace the workman
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #193 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 00:12:44 »

If you made all our players available for transfer, vigs would go up a div, possibly kasim and nathan. Beeks would stay in div 3. The others would struggle to stay in the league. Our players are fucking shit, coached by shit coaches.
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 00:20:44 by chalkies_shorts » Logged
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Sunday, February 12, 2017, 00:17:24 »

If you made all our players available for transfer, vigs would go up a div, possibly kasim and nathan. Need would stay in div 3. The others would struggle to stay in the league. Our players are fucking shit, coached by shit coaches.

The only part you said that I agree with is in bold, give the players a manager with experience and the passion and fitness would improve dramatically...... Luke has no idea what he is doing and the players know it.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 63   Go Up
Print
Jump to: