Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 63   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Luke Williams - ***CONFIRMED - HE'S GONE***  (Read 185880 times)
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 09:48:41 »

It's almost Alan Partridge-esque.

If he comes out with this sort of shit in his interviews, I dread to think what his team talks are like, obviously not great judging by that second half performance yesterday.

He needs to go, and Embleton and Sherwood. This week.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 09:49:25 »

having listened to his post match interview, I can understand how we fuck up after a half time team talk.....
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 09:53:23 »

We can add this quote to one of the most pathetic things i have ever heard

We struggled to cope with the reality of being in front
Well, that's as opposed to the fantasy of being in front which is what it is most of the time. Although apparently the players also drop their heads when they go a goal down. If they can't cope with actual scorelines, whether for or against them, I'd suggest they may be in the wrong line of work.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #48 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 09:56:25 »

Well, that's as opposed to the fantasy of being in front which is what it is most of the time. Although apparently the players also drop their heads when they go a goal down. If they can't cope with actual scorelines, whether for or against them, I'd suggest they may be in the wrong line of work.
Spot on.

Its all some kind of wierd dream for them. Happiest while drawing.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Sir Cliff Pipehard

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:48:22 »

Fuck me,I'm starting to miss Paul Hart.

At least he decked that Pox fan in Witney.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 10:49:37 »

Fuck me,I'm starting to miss Paul Hart.

At least he decked that Pox fan in Witney.

Haha, I'd completely forgotten about that.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:25:27 »

Absolutely nailed it on the head. This guy just is NOT cut out for management at the moment based on the absolute drivel that comes out of his mouth.

The players are shit scared when we are winning and can't handle it and are shit scared when we are losing and don't know how to handle it. Jesus wept, this is what you are paid to fix. I presume that Williams is there for the brilliant coaching and Embleton is there to motivate because man alive I can't see Williams inspiring anything other than fucking Euthanasia.

Sorry but enough is enough, get Williams back on the training ground and get a proper manager in who knows how to get the best out of these players. If Shrewsbury and Oldham can turn their seasons around with Paul Hurst and John bloody Sheridan, surely we can get somebody with a bit of nous that at least might get the players fit and looking like they give a shit. I know many disagree but I think we have a half decent squad of players currently that should NOT be in this predicament.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:27:04 »

Luke and Ross are both nice guys... I think this is the problem.

Time for both of them to walk.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:28:46 »

Luke and Ross are both nice guys... I think this is the problem.

Time for both of them to walk.

I think you are right here Tails. I can imagine Gladwin and co turning up to training and complaining of being a little tired and L & R letting them off doing any sprints today and just concentrate on shooting practice or whatever.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:39:55 »

Shooting is one of the many, many, many, many things they appear to need plenty more practice at.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, February 6, 2017, 11:44:14 »

Shooting is one of the many, many, many, many things they appear to need plenty more practice at.

I couldn't think of anything we are particularly good at so just picked that. Not sure sauntering around is a training drill is it?

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2017, 10:45:11 »

His managerial record is appalling and only 7 managers have got worse records (all competitions). Lose the next game and he will have a worse record than Iffy Onuora.
Power can say what he wants about not bringing the right players in but the squad isn't much different in quality compared to last season, yet the record continues to worsen. At the same stage Mark Cooper was sacked last season our record was very similar this season. It's a complete mystery whilst he is still in charge.

To obtain survival we probably need 1.4 to 1.5 points per game. We've averaged just 0.97 so far so it looks far from promising. This says it all really:
http://swindon-town-fc.co.uk/StatAttack/AveragePointsPerGame.asp?Season=2016-2017
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2017, 10:46:19 »

every Time be this thread get bumped, I think "quit?"

but no
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2017, 10:47:09 »

7 Swindon managers? 7 currently in the league?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2017, 10:55:08 »

7 Swindon managers? 7 currently in the league?

Paul Hart, John Gorman, Jimmy Quinn, Les Allen, Colin Todd, Maurice Lindley, Iffy Onuora.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 63   Go Up
Print
Jump to: