Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 63   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Luke Williams - ***CONFIRMED - HE'S GONE***  (Read 185102 times)
Don Rogers Sock

« on: Friday, January 27, 2017, 10:57:12 »

Why is he coming out with more bollocks than usual? The below 2 statements are from yesterday. The first one is actually a bit worrying as surely it's his job to prepare players for what to expect rather than talk shit and the players be a bit shocked on matchday.

"Playing in front of 14,000 at Bolton (January 14) is a far more challenging affair than playing against Bristol Rovers, with all due respect to Bristol Rovers, which is a club that I know, I played there as a young boy and it's a great club without any shadow (of a doubt).

Then he says this,why wind up a team 2 days before a derby match

Williams is pleased to have youngster Colkett among his ranks and explained how his loan at Bristol Rovers came to and end which allowed him to move across the M4 to the County Ground.
"I have spoken to Charlie and Charlie was on the bench for Bristol Rovers when they played against us, he went back to Chelsea and said 'you've sent me to the wrong club because the other team have all the ball'.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 27, 2017, 11:02:03 »

Great, so he's done Rovers team talk for them. Shame he doesn't seem able to do our team talk
Flashheart

« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 27, 2017, 11:04:06 »

I've heard he's really not very bright. Even by footballing standards.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 27, 2017, 11:06:46 »

And that's exactly the impression he gives when you listen to him too.

He's way out of his depth.

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 27, 2017, 11:09:48 »

Glad it isn't just me then i thought i may be reading to much into it
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 27, 2017, 11:23:39 »

I'm going to partially defend him. Not over this mind. But when I read his post match comments he seems to talk l sense.

when I listen to them I phase out due to his monotonous droning.

when it comes to addressing said issues, that's the real problem. seems clueless, football by numbers oriented stats based pile of dung.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 27, 2017, 11:25:21 »

Quote from: pauld
Great, so he's done Rovers team talk for them. Shame he doesn't seem able to do our team talk

given our second half performances I wonder whether stage hypnotism wouldn't be more up his street..
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 27, 2017, 11:27:15 »

This. What a twat.

I backed Luke as long as I could but this is a joke, we need rid of the "best coach in the league" ASAP.

For me we need to remove LW and RE from their positions at the club and start afresh.
« Last Edit: Friday, January 27, 2017, 11:29:53 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, January 27, 2017, 11:28:26 »

I'm going to partially defend him. Not over this mind. But when I read his post match comments he seems to talk l sense.
Really? All I ever hear him say is he doesn't know why this that or the other happened. Which is kind of his job, isn't it?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, January 27, 2017, 11:37:07 »

I think we should trash talk more. Remember how wound up Bristol City got because of us before the game a few years ago? It showed, they were flying into tackles and ultimately got Wade Elliott sent off. In the reverse match when they were calm they dicked us.

Wind the cunts up. We're not gonna win playing football, might as well try a new tactic.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #10 on: Friday, January 27, 2017, 11:50:06 »

I think we should trash talk more. Remember how wound up Bristol City got because of us before the game a few years ago? It showed, they were flying into tackles and ultimately got Wade Elliott sent off. In the reverse match when they were calm they dicked us.

Wind the cunts up. We're not gonna win playing football, might as well try a new tactic.
The thing is i am not sure it's even trash talk i think he actually believes what he says and what he is told.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, January 27, 2017, 11:58:22 »

The thing is i am not sure it's even trash talk i think he actually believes what he says and what he is told.

Fair point. He does come across like he's thick as shit.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #12 on: Friday, January 27, 2017, 11:58:58 »

Everything he says is just puerile garbage. I gave up trying to get anything meaningful from him ages ago. Since resigning myself to relegation, life is a lot less stressful. Trying to find meaning in transfers, what anyone connected to the club says is pointless, a bit like we may well be until the end of the season.
Just take a leaf out of players, coaches, owners, DOF book and just turn up - nothing else needed, no effort, none of this thinking malarkey, a shrug of the shoulders when we lose and do it all again and again.
Panda Paws

« Reply #13 on: Friday, January 27, 2017, 12:00:45 »

Of course if PDC said anything remotely similar, and he did, he would have been lauded for it. Really bizarre thing to have a whinge about.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, January 27, 2017, 12:05:30 »

He sends me to sleep with his interviews, it is no wonder we are so slow at starting games - or as last Saturday, re-starting one!!  He needs to be gone pronto!!!  What I do not understand as fans are very willing to chant for Power to be got out (which we know will not happen) but leave Williams alone, keep chanting for him to go and it might just achieve something - remote as it may seem!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 63   Go Up
Print
Jump to: