Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: stolen goods  (Read 1932 times)
Underground-Red

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 21:22:26 »

hello - first time poster and I probably would have remained happily lurking but I would like your help.

Some time over the last 5 days I was broken into and robbed - they took the 8 year old heavy plasma TV and really old Dyson and left behind the Boardman road bike - these people clearly had no taste or understanding of value as they also stole my framed and signed '93 play off picture and a framed, signed shirt (they did leave behind my season ticket, so maybe they do have some sense?).  Anyway, I'm not too bothered by the shirt and doubt they would even try and sell it (it has Ryan on the back as it was given to a family member who worked at the club when they left - although they didn't leave during a vintage year - it is signed by Michael Pook for Christ's sake) - but I would like my play off photo back.  I live in Essex and as such I don't think they will find a market for the item locally, so am hoping it may appear on some football memorabilia site - so if anyone sees one, can they shout.  It may also lead me to the bastards and possibly to my other possessions. 

Thanks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 21:30:44 »

scum.

hope you get it back.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 23:44:48 »

Don,t sound bright in the slightest, If they do try to sell, will be Ebay, Gumtree, or Preloved would be my bet.
Sir Cliff Pipehard

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 00:20:21 »

Or if they're desperate,Cash Converters is worth a look.

My car was smashed in and I had some stuff nicked and it turned up 2 days later in the local Cash Converters.

Good luck
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 04:17:03 »

Sorry to hear that, based on current Swindon form the market to resell that is shrinking so hopefully you catch the bastards

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 12:44:15 »

You might as well just check with Michael Pook's mum. Who else would even want that shirt?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 13:13:31 »

On recent form, expect another break in during the next week or so with the burglars bringing the stuff back with a letter of sympathy regarding your choice of club?

Hope they catch the scroates who did this!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: