Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Current Predicament...  (Read 20671 times)
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 09:57:17 »

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it is a business. Just feel like the more it's treated like a business for running profit, the less engaged the fans feel and therefore increases their apathy. This is the most disillusioned I've seen town fans.

Oh I agree with the sentiment. I've never felt so disconnected, but hey.. it's life I guess.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:00:22 »

I wonder how I'd feel if I lived in the town. Other than the frustration of Swindon being currently rubbish on the pitch, my level of support is no different.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:05:46 »

I don't give fuck how much Power takes out of the club as long as he produces a competitive team on the pitch - that's his job.

My job is supporting said team - although I'm thinking of resigning!
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:05:51 »

I wonder how I'd feel if I lived in the town. Other than the frustration of Swindon being currently rubbish on the pitch, my level of support is no different.

Ditto, frustrated with the current position but seen it too many times so doesn't bother me as much as it bothers others.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:45:18 »

I don't give fuck how much Power takes out of the club as long as he produces a competitive team on the pitch - that's his job.

My job is supporting said team - although I'm thinking of resigning!

Power was always going to be OK as long as results were steady, but now they're not.  The fuck up has plainly been up front. Whereby we're on the cards for the lowest ever individual goal scoring total of all time as well as, a season where no player has notched a brace or hat-trick or better.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: