Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The not STFC transfer rumours thread  (Read 111466 times)
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: Saturday, October 24, 2020, 16:35:45 »

Ben Woodburn on loan to Blackpool. He was the next big thing not so long ago, and now he's backup to Jerry Yates (probably).

We had him on loan last year but he got a long injury. Was quality before.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: Saturday, October 24, 2020, 16:47:21 »

I suspect it will be the inverse of that, a player who has 10 caps and a quad player at a top PL club is unlikely to be allowed to go out on loan as a bench warmer, also remembering the close links between Liverpool yoof and Blackpool's manager (who I note has still only won 1 of the ten games he has been in charge for)!
2 now, they beat Franchise 1-0 this afternoon
Dr Pierre Chang

My opinion is fact

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: Monday, October 26, 2020, 18:51:13 »

Shrewsbury have just signed Charlie Daniels. Had a bad injury last year, but had been a premier league regular for the four seasons prior to that
His former Bournemouth team mate Marc Pugh seems to be heading there too.

Just shows what we are up against when the likes of Shrewsbury can attract these type of players. Leon Clarke a few weeks ago too - I doubt any of them are coming cheap.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: Monday, October 26, 2020, 19:01:32 »

Any club's crazy signing up pricey players right now. All the signals point to more disruption over the coming weeks and months. Even the league is suspending games, rather than just postponing them, which sounds ominous.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: