Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: have you....  (Read 11281 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 10:24:41 »

Let's be honest here, i have in the past had a few runnings with the police so people would assume i would be anti police.

The one thing that really fucks me off is when people constantly just be awkward with them. Why not give your fucking name when asked?

Sir, does just fine, in the same way as I will use officer.  If arrested then a different matter.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #16 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 11:10:00 »

Sir, does just fine, in the same way as I will use officer.  If arrested then a different matter.
So if a Policeman asks your name you wouldn't give it to him?
Stevens

« Reply #17 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 11:21:15 »

All police are bastards, no such thing as a good one, these days.

I have no time or respect for the thieving, intimidating, lying fuckers.
They would nick their mother just to get promoted.

BASTARDS!!!!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 11:35:00 »

So if a Policeman asks your name you wouldn't give it to him?

Depends on the circumstances..... but, if like the time I outlied earlier, I'm doing nothing remotely illegal, and they're sticking an unwanted nose in due to boredom, then no.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 11:51:08 »

All police are bastards, no such thing as a good one, these days.

I have no time or respect for the thieving, intimidating, lying fuckers.
They would nick their mother just to get promoted.

BASTARDS!!!!

Bless, did someone get caught doing something they shouldn't do?

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 11:55:09 »

Either that is old enough to remember them as Maggie Thatcher's private SS.

Stevens

« Reply #21 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 12:00:46 »

I have never been in trouble with the police.

I used to work closely with the fuckers 15+ years ago, and the things they do and intimidate to get a guy to admit guilt and receive a caution just to improve there numbers is very bad.

I remember them telling a guy he was on CCTV in the town I live, and take the caution and that would be the end of it, there is no CCTV in my town you lying fucker.

I have been stopped on numerous occasions on the assumption I must have been drinking, I do not drink and drive, they then go through the complete car check when they find I am sober.

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 12:08:24 »

You must be a shit driver then

Things get better but they never get good
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 12:31:52 »

I have never been in trouble with the police.

I used to work closely with the fuckers 15+ years ago, and the things they do and intimidate to get a guy to admit guilt and receive a caution just to improve there numbers is very bad.

I remember them telling a guy he was on CCTV in the town I live, and take the caution and that would be the end of it, there is no CCTV in my town you lying fucker.

I have been stopped on numerous occasions on the assumption I must have been drinking, I do not drink and drive, they then go through the complete car check when they find I am sober.

In my yoof i worked in a night club, so getting stopped by coppers at 4/5 am was a common occurrence on my way home. Half the time it didn't help that i stank of fags and booze but i never had a bad experience with them. They were just doing their job.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 12:41:11 »

Either that is old enough to remember them as Maggie Thatcher's private SS.

Mods - Reg has started hacking peoples accounts  Wink

Pint
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 12:45:52 »

Mods - Reg has started hacking peoples accounts  Wink

Pint

Cheesy

No, just old enough to remember that as a football fan a copper was not someone you asked for help at any point, ever.

You were as likely to get a kicking from them as you were from any opposition fan
Flashheart

« Reply #26 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 12:56:16 »

I'd just give my name. No need to rock the boat so needlessly, but if it's one's right not to then that's their right.

The black guy was unnecessarily uncooperative though and he's supposedly a police race relations officer so it's odd that he was being so belligerent.

The police were assholes about it though. Are they allowed to try to force their way through his gate as they did? No need for the tazer either, completely unwarranted and there was no warning.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 13:19:49 »

Just watched that video... The tasering was ridiculous. They could have easily detained him with minimal force by the looks of it; if they suspected him of a crime, put the cuffs on him and take him in. If he's not the right person, it's just a simple mistake, no harm done... he could have helped them with that in the first place.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 13:30:12 »

I don't know what benefit knowing someone's name is going to be. It's barely the first thing you're going to need to ascertain if it's the person you're looking for (ie - most people would just say a false name if they know they're being looked for)

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Sir Cliff Pipehard

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 13:44:37 »

Cheesy

No, just old enough to remember that as a football fan a copper was not someone you asked for help at any point, ever.

You were as likely to get a kicking from them as you were from any opposition fan

"We all agree..... 710 is a wanker"

I remember those days too and I ain't quite 50 yet.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: