Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Development Game Today  (Read 27463 times)
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Thursday, February 9, 2017, 10:21:54 »

Sanctions are the new ear twatting.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Thursday, February 9, 2017, 10:25:48 »

I'm still pinning my hopes on ince being the answer to shielding the back 4 when gladwin, colkett lose the ball.

no pressure

I suspect Ince isn't fully fit, which is why he wasn't picked on Sunday. Luke spouted his bollocks to deflect from the player and the D o F.

Ince hasn't played too many games this season, the odd run out in the cups etc

I mean it's got to be something like that surely....no one could be that inept, could they  Hmmm
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Thursday, February 9, 2017, 10:42:34 »

My guess is that they'll name Ince as a sub on Saturday because they'll hedge their bets about his match fitness.

No doubt there will be more 'Williams waffle' about it tomorrow.  Who can tell?  Looking back to last Friday he was saying that Obika was possibly close to getting some game time against Oxford:

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/injury-update-obika-set-to-return-to-training-3554961.aspx

but, yesterday, Embleton was reported as saying he is still some way off even training with the 'matchday' squad:

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/swindon_town_2014/15077549.Ellis_eases_his_way_back/

Flashheart

« Reply #138 on: Thursday, February 9, 2017, 10:47:54 »

My guess is that they'll name Ince as a sub on Saturday because they'll hedge their bets about his match fitness.

That'll help with the loanee surplus!...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Thursday, February 9, 2017, 10:52:47 »

Has anyone thought of using Hylton to help to provide for Ajose and Norris in place of Gladwin?  He has shown pace and good form lately when he gets a chance and Gladwin is right off it at the moment.

Did you see Hylton's goals in the Dev game? He looked like an absolute whippet streaking away from the Bournemouth defence (which could have been slower than a week in prison mind!)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 12:39:35 »

#stfc's development side for their clash with Bristol Rovers this afternoon is made up of all first-teamers:

Town Starting XI V @Official_BRFC | Henry; Ormonde-Ottewill, Thomas, Jones, Brophy; Rodgers, Kasim, Starkey, Iandolo; Stewart, Hylton.

Well, they do all need 'developing'.  Grin
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 12:41:20 by Private Fraser » Logged
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 13:04:29 »

Front two won't need too many high balls put into them!
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 13:07:22 »

Rodgers injured during warm-up apparently.  Clap

Replaced by Twine.
bilko

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 13:33:57 »

That team against Rovers today will be the core of the first team next season in L2. Without doubt Power will cut his costs further on the playing side and he doesn't care what league we will be in so long as he can make a few bob from a couple of players.

He's probably desperate for this season to finish so he can get a nice fee for LV. No way will he invest in the squad to get us back into L1 I'm afraid with this Prick as owner of our club he doesn't give a shit its all about him and what he gets from the club by selling his assets.

Very worrying times ahead I feel for our club all the time this prick owns it.

singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 13:36:46 »

That team against Rovers today will be the core of the first team next season in L2. Without doubt Power will cut his costs further on the playing side and he doesn't care what league we will be in so long as he can make a few bob from a couple of players.

He's probably desperate for this season to finish so he can get a nice fee for LV. No way will he invest in the squad to get us back into L1 I'm afraid with this Prick as owner of our club he doesn't give a shit its all about him and what he gets from the club by selling his assets.

How do you feel about Power as chairman?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 13:47:04 »

Replaced by Twine.
At least he should be able to string a few passes together Smiley
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 13:49:29 »

He headed home a 60 yarder.

sorry, spinning a yarn.
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 13:58:11 »

I'm inclined to agree I'm afraid..
Johnny Reeves

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 14:06:14 »

Seconded
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 14:55:13 »

concede in last minute ✅
we go again ✅
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up