Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Court Summons  (Read 3738 times)
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 16, 2017, 23:14:30 »

Did mine a few years ago at swindon CC. You get food allowance and parking paid for (as long as your reason for having to drive is reasonable and legit).

Ended up on an "interesting" 2 week case. I enjoyed the experience, was a bit of an eye opener. Have heard of people sitting round for hours though for shitty little cases and having a crap time generally. All luck of the draw.

Just don't be that prick who huffs and puffs about having an important job to get back to. We all do mate...shut your moaning.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 00:09:48 »

Not if you make up your mind now. Go guilty just for shits and giggles. That will show em 😁

Now, you joke, but when I did mine, after sitting around for a day and a half got called for the selection process.  At this point you see the defendants, to avoid the mentioned issue of knowing them.  I took one look and though guilty as fuck - I doubt very much anything in the case would then shift that view (they just looked it).  Fortunately I wasn't selected, got sent home that day and never called back in.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 00:26:10 »

Now, you joke, but when I did mine, after sitting around for a day and a half got called for the selection process.  At this point you see the defendants, to avoid the mentioned issue of knowing them.  I took one look and though guilty as fuck - I doubt very much anything in the case would then shift that view (they just looked it).  Fortunately I wasn't selected, got sent home that day and never called back in.

Henry Fonda 'em

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: