Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: January transfer window - ins and outs  (Read 29363 times)
kirky69

Ignore
« on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 10:14:26 »

Who do we want shipped out and what are the priorities to come in
Out - Boo as physically and mentally weak, Delfoeunso and Norris as neither are goalscorer, Rogers no explanation needed, Kasim cause his heart isn't in it
Priorities to keep - Thompson but ditch captaincy and play him as either right back or holding midfielder, Brophy if his health issues are sorted, Vigs unless big money offered, Obika same as Vigs
Priorities to get - dominant centre half and captain a la Greer. A left back who can defend a la jamie vincent. A midfielder who has pace and can get up and down the pitch. All our current midfielders are small and slow. Two wide players who can cross the ball not wing backs. A forward who can score more than 5 goals a season.
So 5 out 6 in.
Views?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #1 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 10:37:34 »

Who do we want shipped out and what are the priorities to come in
Out - Boo as physically and mentally weak, Delfoeunso and Norris as neither are goalscorer, Rogers no explanation needed, Kasim cause his heart isn't in it
Priorities to keep - Thompson but ditch captaincy and play him as either right back or holding midfielder, Brophy if his health issues are sorted, Vigs unless big money offered, Obika same as Vigs
Priorities to get - dominant centre half and captain a la Greer. A left back who can defend a la jamie vincent. A midfielder who has pace and can get up and down the pitch. All our current midfielders are small and slow. Two wide players who can cross the ball not wing backs. A forward who can score more than 5 goals a season.
So 5 out 6 in.
Views?
Keep Thompson, vigs, beaks and the young ones who came up through our ranks. Possibly Stewart and brophy. The Ret can go fuck themselves. But who the fuck would want the ones we want to get rid of.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #2 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 10:41:05 »

Keep Thompson, vigs, beaks and the young ones who came up through our ranks. Possibly Stewart and brophy. The Ret can go fuck themselves. But who the fuck would want the ones we want to get rid of.
Good news is i can imagine the contracts they are on are not great so can just pay them off.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 11:00:31 »

Anton Rodgers has a highest earner clause in his contract
Matt71

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 11:24:10 »

Keep Vigs,Thompson,Dougthy(out of our hands)Tom Smith.
Sell Kasim and Obika (very good player but no good to us injured all the time.)
The rest terminate their contracts due to the fact they were signed as professional fotballers which is clearly not the case.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 11:25:21 »

A midfielder who has pace and can get up and down the pitch. All our current midfielders are small and slow. Two wide players who can cross the ball not wing backs. A forward who can score more than 5 goals a season.

Views?
Anthony McNamee is a free agent.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 11:42:04 »

Keep Vigs,Thompson,Dougthy(out of our hands)Tom Smith.
Sell Kasim and Obika (very good player but no good to us injured all the time.)
The rest terminate their contracts due to the fact they were signed as professional fotballers which is clearly not the case.

Tot up 20 players contracts for say a year at 50k each. Aint happening. We're stuck with them.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #7 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 11:44:12 »

Would love to see them at an industrial tribunal defending the fact they are professionals 😂

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 11:49:27 »

Would love to see them at an industrial tribunal defending the fact they are professionals 😂

I was going to report them to trading standards because they said we are playing good football
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 14:15:28 »

I can't see this transfer window being one for trying to get rid of the dross. The only players to leave will be those who are wanted by others. The dross will go when their contracts come to an end.

Ins: anyone who is good enough to get into the starting 11 and stay there for the rest of the season.
kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 14:17:33 »

So all agreed massive surgery required and staying up will depend how quickly new players have impact/gel together.
My ideal starting XI post January would look something like this

Vigs
Thompson ano Jones ano
ano ano Doughty ano
ano Obika

Subs
Henry Branco Brophy Murray Goddard Hylton Stewart

Oh yes forgot ship out Thomas as well
Flashheart

« Reply #11 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 14:18:30 »

Power's already said that 'Ins' are the priority and he's not focusing on outs. That's not to say that there will be no outs, of course, but rather that it's not a policy as such.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 14:44:04 »

We all know that after all this fuck all will actually happen and then we will sign Elliot Benyon on deadline day!
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 14:44:21 »

So all agreed massive surgery required and staying up will depend how quickly new players have impact/gel together.
My ideal starting XI post January would look something like this

Vigs
Thompson ano Jones ano
ano ano Doughty ano
ano Obika

Subs
Henry Branco Brophy Murray Goddard Hylton Stewart

Oh yes forgot ship out Thomas as well
Are ano the new Sodje's?
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 14:45:55 »

We all know that after all this fuck all will actually happen and then we will sign Elliot Benyon on deadline day!
I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that Power will spend early to bring in that defender from Wycombe!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: