Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lawrence Vigouroux  (Read 53013 times)
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Sunday, November 26, 2017, 14:02:36 »

He's a bit of a dick.

theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Sunday, November 26, 2017, 14:06:59 »

Now deleted
This has dragged on too long now, Power needs to step in and sort this out as clear neither the management team or Vigs are capable of doing it themselves. Had a look through the Bury forum and seems fallouts between the players and Flitcroft and Futcher especially were a regular thing and said players never played for them again (included their “best keeper in years” and another was their player of the season).
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Sunday, November 26, 2017, 14:09:54 »

It’s pretty clear he’s a bit of a cock.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Sunday, November 26, 2017, 14:15:34 »

It’s pretty clear he’s a bit of a cock.
Think both parties are to be honest
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Sunday, November 26, 2017, 14:41:30 »

Nobody comes out of this with any sort of credit tbh
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Sunday, November 26, 2017, 17:01:56 »

I think you've conducted yourself admirably in the circumstances Smiley but agree both of the two main protagonists look like they're putting their egos before the team
Flashheart

« Reply #156 on: Sunday, November 26, 2017, 21:06:22 »

I couldn't give a flying one about the politics, I just want us to get out of this league.

I'm just sticking my fingers in my ears and going la la la I can't hear you to all this. I'll take them out again when we're in L1.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #157 on: Monday, November 27, 2017, 10:07:14 »

Not quite sure what Flitcroft has done wrong here if i am honest.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Monday, November 27, 2017, 10:13:10 »

When Charles-Cook signed I assumed that it was preparation for Vigouroux’s departure.

Vigs is a good goalkeeper, we’ll survive without him. We already are.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #159 on: Monday, November 27, 2017, 10:13:34 »

I personally don't get it but I think what some fans are saying is that Vigs swore at officials and Flitcroft is very vocal to the match officials himself swearing etc and they are saying its double standards.

I think there is a lot lot more to it than just Vigs swearing at officials for him to get a 4 match ban.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Monday, November 27, 2017, 10:34:07 »

They've both taken public something that should be being sorted out behind closed doors. Which means they're both painting themselves into a corner. In Flitcroft's case, that looks like poor man-management - if he wants rid of Vigoroux, fine, but at least try and get a fee for a player that cost us £400k, on the assumption that he would go on to be worth more.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #161 on: Monday, November 27, 2017, 10:34:25 »

If we were top of the league no one would care. We're a bit shit so Flitcroft must be a cunt.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Monday, November 27, 2017, 10:51:50 »

They've both taken public something that should be being sorted out behind closed doors. Which means they're both painting themselves into a corner. In Flitcroft's case, that looks like poor man-management - if he wants rid of Vigoroux, fine, but at least try and get a fee for a player that cost us £400k, on the assumption that he would go on to be worth more.

I've always found the 400K a bit unlikely as cash up front.  More realistic, it was one of those deals that we pay if certain targets are achieved, and I doubt dropping to Div 4 was one of them... although it might explain why Power masterminded it.

Sometimes you just have to take it on the chin. Vigs seems a disruptive influence and needs to go.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #163 on: Monday, November 27, 2017, 11:11:17 »

I've always found the 400K a bit unlikely as cash up front.  More realistic, it was one of those deals that we pay if certain targets are achieved, and I doubt dropping to Div 4 was one of them... although it might explain why Power masterminded it.

Sometimes you just have to take it on the chin. Vigs seems a disruptive influence and needs to go.
I have heard we paid about £100k for him plus add ons for promotions etc and call ups that would total £400k.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Monday, November 27, 2017, 11:19:18 »

I have heard we paid about £100k for him plus add ons for promotions etc and call ups that would total £400k.

That sounds more likely.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: