Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lawrence Vigouroux  (Read 53012 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Friday, October 6, 2017, 12:04:24 »

Although lets be honest though not sure that the FA/FL give 2 hoots about the standard of ref's at lower level as long as their crown jewel is looked after.
How is the Premier League the FL's "crown jewel"? That literally makes no sense.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #136 on: Friday, October 6, 2017, 12:14:01 »

Where else do they stock pile their academy teams from
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Friday, October 6, 2017, 13:25:36 »

Looks unlikely that the matchday squad will be wearing "Stay strong Lolz" t shirts in the warm up tomorrow.

Four games, might have been a laying on of hands involved in addition to the potty mouth.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Friday, October 6, 2017, 13:58:07 »

I reckon he flopped his cock in the ref's ear, so four matches is light considering
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Friday, October 6, 2017, 16:30:40 »

I reckon he flopped his cock in the ref's ear, so four matches is light considering

Ah so is that why Reg was talking about BBC on the things that make him smile thread.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Friday, October 6, 2017, 20:53:40 »

Whilst calling him a boiled egg.

Boiled egg and soldiers and all that
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 23:57:15 »

So he's posted to say he's leaving? Bit fucked off if true. Could have left in the summer with a nice transfer fee, I don't understand announcing in October when he can't play for an other club until January and all the chips will be in the buying club's hands when it comes to a price.*

*assuming his Facebook post is correct
**even though he seems to be a Twitter man and posted 1 he ago enjoying the latest win
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 05:44:05 »

He posted saying he's moving back to London to be with his daughter.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 08:11:46 »

So he's posted to say he's leaving? Bit fucked off if true. Could have left in the summer with a nice transfer fee, I don't understand announcing in October when he can't play for an other club until January and all the chips will be in the buying club's hands when it comes to a price.*

*assuming his Facebook post is correct
**even though he seems to be a Twitter man and posted 1 he ago enjoying the latest win
He’s not said he’s leaving as such Just said he’s moving back to London and that he’ll get the train to Swindon from now on which is fair enough. Let’s be honest given the choice who’d want to settle in Swindon long term? A few fans put photos of DM’s with him on FB where they tried to back him into a corner and create an argument so they could slag him off but he gave pretty polite answers and guess his post was to set the record straight.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 08:29:02 »

He’s not said he’s leaving as such Just said he’s moving back to London and that he’ll get the train to Swindon from now on which is fair enough. Let’s be honest given the choice who’d want to settle in Swindon long term? A few fans put photos of DM’s with him on FB where they tried to back him into a corner and create an argument so they could slag him off but he gave pretty polite answers and guess his post was to set the record straight.

Then they deleted them when he posted his post
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 13:03:27 »

Then they deleted them when he posted his post

The young 'un's obviously thought they was clever, don't see a problem commuting from London as long as he get's himself to training and matchday on time, obviously tough on him not seeing his child, not heard of the manager suggesting players need to live with in a certain radius.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #146 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 13:35:53 »

not heard of the manager suggesting players need to live with in a certain radius.
It was in one of his first inteviews, he wanted his players to live in or close to the community.

Pretty sure it was a radio interview on BBC Wilts pre season.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 17:44:55 »

It was in one of his first inteviews, he wanted his players to live in or close to the community.

Pretty sure it was a radio interview on BBC Wilts pre season.

Yep he did
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #148 on: Thursday, November 2, 2017, 08:03:37 »

Yep he did
Thanks mw63 I didn't think I dreamt it Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Sunday, November 26, 2017, 13:46:29 »

Now deleted

* 89F894FB-C66A-44DC-BEDC-BA7FD1EB481F.png (724.25 KB, 750x1334 - viewed 433 times.)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: