Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lawrence Vigouroux  (Read 52814 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 13:36:03 »

I suspect he just is tweeting about it
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 13:40:40 »

I thought that was after Brighton had offered a pay rise & a long term contract whereas we wouldn't offer either
I heard that Wilson layed into him after getting sent off at Charlton in the PO semi final and said to him he wouldn't play for us again, then 3 weeks later he left after the Brighton offer was accepted.

Could be that Brighton turned his head prior to then.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 13:40:50 »

trololololol
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 13:44:43 »

I heard that Wilson layed into him after getting sent off at Charlton in the PO semi final and said to him he wouldn't play for us again, then 3 weeks later he left after the Brighton offer was accepted.

Could be that Brighton turned his head prior to then.
from swindon-town-fc.co.uk:

"Greer was the subject of transfer speculation over the summer that sparked a row between Town chairman Andrew Fitton and his counterpart at Brighton, Tony Bloom. After Bloom claimed that Albion had made a second, improved offer for Greer, Fitton rejected his claims, stating that he hadn’t received an official offer at all - and that he "wouldn’t get out of bed" for the money that had been discussed. A fortnight later, an official bid rumoured to be in the region of £250,000 was received, and it was rejected out of hand, with Fitton believed to value the player at £450,000. Two weeks later though, an undisclosed fee was accepted - and Fitton stated that "every player has his price and when that price is met, and if the player expresses an interest that he wants to go, then in this world there is no loyalty. You have to let him go." After the deal was done, amidst some rumours that Greer hadn't been well liked at the club, Greer claimed that though he was happy at Swindon and Danny Wilson wanted to keep him, Fitton's refusal to discuss a contract extension until October was the catalyst for him to leave."
Flashheart

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2017, 16:59:39 »

He (Vigs) is being complained at on twitter by some bellend for not having anything Swindon related in his Bio, even though his Bio picture is of him in a Swindon shirt.

Our fans...
Panda Paws

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2017, 17:17:03 »

He (Vigs) is being complained at on twitter by some bellend for not having anything Swindon related in his Bio, even though his Bio picture is of him in a Swindon shirt.

Our fans...

And by "some bellend", I assume you're referring to the tweet by GW Reds, our esteemed independent supporters' group?

https://twitter.com/GWReds/status/826828296847507456
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2017, 17:19:01 »

That's not really a complaint, more of a question aimed at him with the pretty correct analysis that some of our fans would read into it.
Flashheart

« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2017, 17:23:19 »

Esteemed?
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, February 2, 2017, 13:46:29 »

WTF is Great Western Reds? Is it like the new Loud and Proud?
Flashheart

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, February 2, 2017, 13:51:25 »

Kind of, they do the displays and stuff. Credit to them for that much.
lambourn red

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, February 2, 2017, 13:51:46 »

WTF is Great Western Reds? Is it like the new Loud and Proud?

yes I think it is the Townend user Jaybox and his mates I may be wrong.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, February 2, 2017, 14:01:15 »

Was he the guy who got stick for the refugee flag? I vaguely remember wondering if it was made by factory workers but am generally pro-refugee.

e: meant like sweat shop
Flashheart

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, February 2, 2017, 14:03:46 »

That's the one
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, February 2, 2017, 14:05:39 »

coolio.

I miss loud and proud. The website is still up but the forum doesn't work.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, February 2, 2017, 15:25:12 »

Helloooooooooo Ben

Didn't even know the website still lived, probably Alan hosting it I imagine.  I might go and watch a couple of Atlanta Utd games in the coming MLS season - they have club funded flag sections where supporters are encouraged to stand.  Amusingly it seems the fan clubs have been running for about 2 years, they haven't even had a team during that period.  In comfortable news, the owner has been getting some stick about his running of the club, they haven't even played one game yet, ever.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: