Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Trust website  (Read 5650 times)
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 16, 2017, 14:49:36 »

To be honest I only found that page a few weeks back when I wondered what Sherwood was supposed to be doing and expected him to be mentioned on there!  Smiley

As for meeting fans was anything ever organised, sounds like something the Trust/Supporters Club could arrange with Power to build relationships or whatever?

nothing came of it as far as I am aware, someone asked the question, he said he would be up for it if it could be organised and it never happened. The trust would probably be the best bet to organise something so that there is a mixture of fans who are for Power and against Power.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #16 on: Monday, January 16, 2017, 14:56:21 »

Only place I didn't look was the clubs own website, what a doofus I am  Embarrassed

In the last phone in, he did say he would meet fans for a face to face chat if one was organised but nothing came of it and with results lately, I wouldn't expect him to want to go with a few idiots turning up to just protest.

Said it all along, he needs to be much more open with the fans and get them involved more, it's slowly been getting worse when it started to look better when him and Cooper started doing the phone ins, hopefully they can get them going again but I know it's not easy to organise when you aren't in the country for long periods and have other commitments.
Are you suggesting he should only do it when everything is going well? Be a pointless exercise wouldn't it.
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, January 16, 2017, 14:59:23 »

Are you suggesting he should only do it when everything is going well? Be a pointless exercise wouldn't it.

No, course not but if you read the Facebook group you will see what I mean by idiots, they think Power is the devil and no matter how well things could go they can't ever see themselves supporting him (using the c word a lot).

There needs to be a healthy mix of fans, with opposing views BUT realistically don'y want any "idiots" who's only comments are "Power is a C", "F off you f'ing Pr".......  Huh?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, January 16, 2017, 15:06:05 »

Site looks great but why another new domain? There's now the (defunct/archived) truststfc.co.uk, the old current site truststfc.com and now this new one truststfc.tv? If the intention is that this new one is supposed to be "The" trust website shouldn't it be at .com? Or at least have .com redirect to it? There's a danger of fans becoming confused as to which is the "real" Trust

I liked it when truststfc.co.uk forum,  consisted solely of Gerald Stilton talking to himself with the occasional kindly type popping in to see if he was OK.

Stil all Power, to the Trust and all who sail in her, we may be in need before ere long.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, January 16, 2017, 16:15:24 »

No, course not but if you read the Facebook group you will see what I mean by idiots, they think Power is the devil and no matter how well things could go they can't ever see themselves supporting him (using the c word a lot).

There needs to be a healthy mix of fans, with opposing views BUT realistically don'y want any "idiots" who's only comments are "Power is a C", "F off you f'ing Pr".......  Huh?

Youre allowed to swear on the internet

Things get better but they never get good
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, January 16, 2017, 16:56:00 »

Im not Sad
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #21 on: Monday, January 16, 2017, 17:17:07 »

While we are on the subject of the trust any idea what is going on with the roof project and the raise 15k to tiday up the stratton bank
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, January 16, 2017, 17:42:02 »

While we are on the subject of the trust any idea what is going on with the roof project and the raise 15k to tiday up the stratton bank

Can I refer you to this groovy new website...... http://truststfc.tv/stratton-bank/

Got articles by Sam Morshead and all.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: