Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Time Share  (Read 1102 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« on: Monday, December 5, 2016, 17:03:46 »

I have a dear friend who has some time share interests and would like to unload them. That in its self is difficult I know as she has tried but there seem to as many charlatan companies helping to relieve you of cash for nought action as their are time share companies willing to take the cash the other way. Does anyone have any positive experiences of bona five companies who actually do what they say they will for a reasonable numeration?

If anyone can help I'd be most greatful.
Flashheart

« Reply #1 on: Monday, December 5, 2016, 17:21:15 »

I used to work in timeshare.

If it's a genuine timeshare affiliated with a network, then they should try and contact the network. www.rci.com is the biggest out there so there's a chance they are with them. Other than that, I dunno.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, December 5, 2016, 18:01:09 »

I used to work in timeshare.

If it's a genuine timeshare affiliated with a network, then they should try and contact the network. www.rci.com is the biggest out there so there's a chance they are with them. Other than that, I dunno.
That's a start thank you.

As I understand it they do use one in Majorca which costs about 1200 pa plus other charges. She said something about one in Mexico and £9k her oar tuner is uber gullible and tends to sign up to things when she's not about.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: