Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why do you drink?  (Read 4480 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, November 13, 2016, 16:03:52 »

I'm fucking awesome drunk. probably.

Or slumped in the corner.

I go down the pub every month or two with a couple of good mates , we drink too much, have a kebab and wake up regretting it (drinking too much). Don't drunk at home much at all.

in our 20s we knew it was time to wind it in a bit when we used to get a taxi to go to Greasy Joe's and pick up a murder Burger so we could carry on drinking in the in the lock in. I'd be dead for a week if I tried that now.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, November 13, 2016, 17:03:49 »

I support Swindon Town.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Panda Paws

« Reply #17 on: Monday, November 14, 2016, 11:13:48 »

I primarily drink because I like the taste and the relaxing sensation of a couple of pints/wines/cocktails. I'm a massive cocktail fan, and it's a huge treat to for me and the missus to go to a world-class bar and have a couple of drinks.

Also, I find social situations, particularly if they're with my fiance's friends etc (which is about 95% of our social life) really challenging without a few beers. I literally don't have the gene that makes people have fun. It doesn't exist in me. Beer really helps in those situations.

Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, November 14, 2016, 11:44:10 »

I very rarely drink at home, if I'm drinking, it's usually to get wasted. I enjoy the taste, I enjoy the buzz and I enjoy the funny stories that come from nights out drinking. Most of my friends who I drink with tend to mix there beers with drugs, which could lead to another thread asking why do people to drugs? I know there are a few on here that have.
Flashheart

« Reply #19 on: Monday, November 14, 2016, 11:54:39 »

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, November 14, 2016, 13:45:19 »

Coz I come from Calne.  Sad

I've always enjoyed a drink, don't drink to excess now but have done in the past  Embarrassed
Being older the recovery time is longer.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, November 14, 2016, 14:25:26 »

To forget.....
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, November 14, 2016, 15:42:21 »

I have children. I spend a lot of time with my children. They are clinically insane.
Pax Romana

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, November 14, 2016, 16:52:35 »

Because I can and I like it.

This really.  I like drinking and I like the feeling of being drunk (rather than insensible).  It means that occasionally I make a complete arse of myself which can be unfortunate but no-one dies.

I have a slight distrust of people who always want to stay in control of themselves. 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: