Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sherwood Has Arrived! Time For.....  (Read 8152 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, November 10, 2016, 16:46:35 »

Jeremy Corbyn's acting past was also a surprise

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, November 10, 2016, 16:58:11 »

Steve Bell's Jez Bi Wan Corbyn, has provided much harmless tittering over the past months.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, December 2, 2016, 07:36:52 »

See SM on Twitter pointed this out, but it is the Mail (no offense Sam).

Sherwood linked with England U21:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3991620/Aidy-Boothroyd-dark-England-future-despite-attending-European-21-Championship-finals-draw.html

would he do that and DoF, or Usain out of here,?
red sheldon

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, December 2, 2016, 09:00:18 »

If ever there was a part time role its under 21 manager!  If he did do it whilst still working for us though it would increase our chances of getting good young players

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, December 2, 2016, 09:39:26 »

If ever there was a part time role its under 21 manager! 
Understand why many feel that international roles can be combined with other roles, as they're naturally episodic in nature, but why would the U21s role in particular be part time more than say the senior manager?
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, December 2, 2016, 15:28:45 »

Understand why many feel that international roles can be combined with other roles, as they're naturally episodic in nature, but why would the U21s role in particular be part time more than say the senior manager?
How would we sustain such success without a full time manager?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
red sheldon

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, December 2, 2016, 15:38:35 »

Now that games have been shunted together so that they often play two games in 5 days it that has reduced the amount of actual time spent with the players.  There is i would say a smaller pool of players to watch than the full team (although they may be spread over more teams).

Also as the under 21's manager you are less likely to be invited to fly over to Hong Kong to give talks for huge amounts of cash!!

FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, December 2, 2016, 17:09:57 »

Surely all irrelevant if he cannot take another job while still on Villa's payroll as many think to be the case!

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 5, 2016, 14:11:58 »

Surely all irrelevant if he cannot take another job while still on Villa's payroll as many think to be the case!

It may be a case of he does not want another job on less money than what Villa are currently paying him
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: