Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Netflix Vs Amazon Prime  (Read 8481 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 10:23:57 »

I have both and probably watch 50/50. I would recommend it, its only a fiver a month isn't it?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 10:26:16 »

http://thetownend.com/index.php?topic=56720.msg1400783#msg1400783

That thread is most likely what Bewster is referring to. The box I link to is half the price of one on Tans' site but you will have to wipe and setup Kodi. Works great though and once setup the Mrs and her kids can operate it easily.
Youtube guides make this relatively simple if you can be bothered to spend an hour or so of your time.

If you're a total tech tard or can't be bothered to do any setup whatsoever then get one from a seller that can do a full setup.

I only use two or three addons on Kodi. There is zero point in clogging it up with hundreds that you don't ever use.

This is me.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 10:34:31 »

http://thetownend.com/index.php?topic=56720.msg1400783#msg1400783

That thread is most likely what Bewster is referring to. The box I link to is half the price of one on Tans' site but you will have to wipe and setup Kodi. Works great though and once setup the Mrs and her kids can operate it easily.
Youtube guides make this relatively simple if you can be bothered to spend an hour or so of your time.

If you're a total tech tard or can't be bothered to do any setup whatsoever then get one from a seller that can do a full setup.

I only use two or three addons on Kodi. There is zero point in clogging it up with hundreds that you don't ever use.

May i ask what 3 you use.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 10:39:11 »

May i ask what 3 you use.

Exodus, Sportsmania (I haven't needed that one for a while mind) and Youtube.
I'm sure there are other addons which may be great or whatnot, but I've usually found everything I wanted on those.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 10:44:10 »

Exodus, Sportsmania (I haven't needed that one for a while mind) and Youtube.
I'm sure there are other addons which may be great or whatnot, but I've usually found everything I wanted on those.

Same here - I did have loads but Id didn't use them so I got rid.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 10:53:30 »

Same here - I did have loads but Id didn't use them so I got rid.
Are you using the Ultimania package? I have the basic at the moment so have used that and filmon4 for live tv but that's been a bit shit lately. I am using firestick and rarely buffers on sportsmania so wondering if they have all the basic stations on the ulti package
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 10:55:14 »

I have the basic too. It only buffers on certain things - mainly high profile Sky games. BT seems fine.
lambourn red

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 11:09:02 »

I have a firestick in each bedroom and a 4k Android box in the front room. If you install the paradox wizard(search Google) it gives you a fully working TV Guide and with add ons like Maverick, SALTS, HD Box, Phoenix I find that I get minimal buffering on live sports. It comes into its own for Movies and TV Box sets though which is easy to search and find anything you want here are some screenshots of Kodi after Skinning and the TV guide.

@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 14:07:01 »

Have an Amazon fire tv box with Kodi on, never buffers on TV or movies. Sports, sky esp,  can be problematic  ( went with the box rather than the stick as wifi patchy downstairs )  Have netflix mainly for grandson and daughters use it, one in brissle one south shields. Have prime for the delivery options really, rarely watch anything on it as every box set ever wanted is on kodi
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: