Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Free Firework Display  (Read 2286 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« on: Thursday, November 3, 2016, 11:18:07 »

Looking for a free firework display this weekend in Swindon. No I'm not a tight arse but as the boys are young I don't want to go to say the polo ground pay nearly 30 quid and it scare the shit out of them and leave after 5 minutes.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, November 3, 2016, 11:34:57 »

We go to the Blunsdon House Hotel which is on a sunday. This year they have done a ticket system I think...It was free, as like you I am a tight arse.

Just wonder around outside to see them. Quite a few swindon schools are putting shows on at a fraction of the cost.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, November 3, 2016, 11:39:39 »

We go to the Blunsdon House Hotel which is on a sunday. This year they have done a ticket system I think...It was free, as like you I am a tight arse.

Just wonder around outside to see them. Quite a few swindon schools are putting shows on at a fraction of the cost.

Thinking about it, I live in old town so im sure I can find a nice spot looking down on swindon.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 3, 2016, 11:43:23 »

Just watch the front pages of the Daily Mail and Express for the next few days after this mornings decision.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, November 3, 2016, 11:47:45 »

Thinking about it, I live in old town so im sure I can find a nice spot looking down on swindon.
That's typical of you Old Town lot, always looking down on the rest of us Smiley
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, November 3, 2016, 11:52:43 »

That's typical of you Old Town lot, always looking down on the rest of us Smiley

Who let you out? :-)

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, November 3, 2016, 12:27:02 »

Overtown hill in Wroughton. Or maybe Liddington?  Both will give you a nice view over swindon
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, November 3, 2016, 12:49:28 »

Looking for a free firework display this weekend in Swindon. No I'm not a tight arse but as the boys are young I don't want to go to say the polo ground pay nearly 30 quid and it scare the shit out of them and leave after 5 minutes.

Stand outside the polo ground. It's free and less noisy. Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: