Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 40   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*  (Read 172067 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 09:31:31 »

Last 3 eps haven't been great, its clearly the calm before the storm but just a bit tedious.

Question in my head is how did Daryl get to Sasha and Rosita so quickly? Even on a bike it seemed a bit rushed.

Eugene surprised me but not wanting to escape but it does seem like he's got a good gig there so maybe he thinks he's safe.

Its been 2 episodes since it was suggested that Tara was going to give up the location of Oceanside so that story-line is still to come back.

I agree with bamboonoshoe in that i'm hoping for real grittiness in the final episodes. Whilst the rape bits can stay in the comics i really want to see loads of blood and guts in the finale.

Hey man,

For sure it's the calm before the storm to war Smiley

Eugene didn't surprise me one bit, but I thought he may have buckled at the sight of Rosita, but yes I agree, he's got it cushy for now I guess. Win-win for him.

Yeah surprised they haven't touched on the "Tara/Oceanside" yet, it must be included in E15 surely? Before they all assemble and go ahead with the plan, even though Rosita and Sascha have inadvertently put a spanner in the works. Then again it could be a good smokescreen as the Saviours won't realise so much  that the "Two woman attack" is just the first wave of a building Tsunami!

I wasn't implying they show full on scenes like that (see The  Last House on the Left, Ted Bundy, and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (original vers.)), but an inclination that something horrific has taken place. Just so we're clear on how evil this group is meant to be, and consistently so. As awful as storylines like that can be to follow/see unfold it's a brave and good writer/producer/director that goes through with those ideas. Even some soaps approach those subjects and do it really well, in fact it helps raise awareness. I think we're all not naive enough to know that in a world like TWD, a lot more evil types would be more prominent and things like abuse would be more at the forefront of culture, after survival, quite simply because there would be no real process of stopping it. Except for someone in a group murdering the said abuser. Capital punishment, because in TWD it's either that or you get away with anything.

One other thing, who babysit's Judith now Olivia is gone and everyone else is preparing for war? Tobin? Eric? The ghost of Deanna? (sorry, i'm being a knob).  Suicide Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 09:36:01 by bamboonoshoe » Logged

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 09:35:23 »

assuming it is Daryl

Pretty certain it is Daryl as his only real line in the show was "Where's Sascha and Rosita...?" and then he was gone. I tell you what though, if Norman Reedus doesn't play the role of Batman one day then the film industry needs better casting agents. He'd be perfect for it.

'Incessant Nonsense'

Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 09:38:29 »

Hey man,

For sure it's the calm before the storm to war Smiley

Eugene didn't surprise me one bit, but I thought he may have buckled at the sight of Rosita, but yes I agree, he's got it cushy for now I guess. Win-win for him.

Yeah surprised they haven't touched on the "Tara/Oceanside" yet, it must be included in E15 surely? Before they all assemble and go ahead with the plan, even though Rosita and Sascha have inadvertently put a spanner in the works. Then again it could be a good smokescreen as the Saviours won't realise so much  that the "Two woman attack" is just the first wave of a building Tsunami!

I wasn't implying they show full on scenes like that (see The  Last House on the Left, Ted Bundy, and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (original vers.)), but an inclination that something horrific has taken place. Just so we're clear on how evil this group is meant to be, and consistently so. As awful as storylines like that can be to follow/see unfold it's a brave and good writer/producer/director that goes through with those ideas. Even some soaps approach those subjects and do it really well, in fact it helps raise awareness. I think we're all not naive enough to know that in a world like TWD, a lot more evil types would be more prominent and things like abuse would be more at the forefront of culture, after survival, quite simply because there would be no real process of stopping it. Except for someone in a group murdering the said abuser. Capital punishment, because in TWD it's either that or you get away with anything.

One other thing, who babysit's Judith now Olivia is gone and everyone else is preparing for war? Tobin? Eric? The ghost of Deanna? (sorry, i'm being a knob).  Suicide Cheesy Cheesy

Probably CORAL. The only thing he's good for.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 09:40:09 by Chubbs » Logged
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 09:39:45 »

assuming it is Daryl
I was in bed streaming it low def on my iPhone and i could still tell it was Daryl.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 09:45:53 »

I was in bed streaming it low def on my iPhone and i could still tell it was Daryl.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy (sorry Batch)  Soapy Tit Wank

'Incessant Nonsense'

BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 09:49:43 »

Tbf to Batch though, the only other person it could be (who has a bow) would be Dwight.... 

'Incessant Nonsense'

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 11:00:54 »

yes i meant it could be Dwight.

She seemed to shit herself when she saw whoever it was. which would be an odd reaction to Daryl..
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 11:09:03 »

yes i meant it could be Dwight.

She seemed to shit herself when she saw whoever it was. which would be an odd reaction to Daryl..
It was dark, maybe she saw what the audience saw. a silhouette. Nothing is ever black and white with this show, so anything is possible. maybe CORAL has come back to fuck things up as usual.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 12:43:11 »

I thought it was Dwight.

The preview for the next episode suggests they pay a visit to Oceansiders...
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 12:48:07 »

I thought it was Dwight.

The preview for the next episode suggests they pay a visit to Oceansiders...

Ahh my stream cut off before that. Normaly i head over to youtube to check it out but it was late.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 16:33:08 »

assuming it is Daryl

Yeah, that's not Daryl, it's Dwight.  This will be the beginning of him defecting to Rick's gang..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 11:01:43 »

Pretty generic TWD related question but do any of you guys watch The Talking Dead? I used to but haven't watched as many as I usually do. For some reason it's been really hard to find a TTD related link which is bizarre. I know the shows popular in America...as it's live. Almost as popular as TWD itself. Chris Hardwick is ace, in the sense that as well as being a fan/geek/nerd his humour is different to that of most american chat shows. I feel he presents well to the UK viewer.

Anyway, I'll post about S7 E15 later if any of you can bare to read it. FWIW...I thought it was a good episode.

'Incessant Nonsense'

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 12:13:12 »

Good episode, with the Dwight reveal at the end that we knew would come. Oceanside stuff was OK too, they have what they need for the mad max group to enter now.

Get the impression the whole Negan thing is going to drag and fill up the whole of the first half of the next season though, I'm bored of it.
Barry Scott

« Reply #148 on: Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 06:59:41 »

Good episode, with the Dwight reveal at the end that we knew would come. Oceanside stuff was OK too, they have what they need for the mad max group to enter now.

Get the impression the whole Negan thing is going to drag and fill up the whole of the first half of the next season though, I'm bored of it.

Completely agree.

Simply can't see how they resolve the whole Negan problem in a whole episode. There's been no training, no planning, nothing. Are they just going to rush his camp en masse?

Can't help but think the sniper idea that Sasha wanted to do is the answer to be honest. When she scoped him so easily it made every other plan look silly.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 08:15:49 »

i can only see the ending of the next episode being the coming together of all the groups with a war face, tooled up and ready to fight.

wouldn't be surprised if somebody double crosses Rick.

all speculation, not read comics/spoilers
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 40   Go Up
Print
Jump to: